Countryside Insights from The Archers
2021-08-09 07:55:18 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4qps6rzWzvZPfHMzbWB7qTL/countryside-insights-from-the-archers

From criticism recently their background knowledge was in doubt, some
members of fb groups on TA are farmers, so I was surprised to notice
this.
krw
2021-08-09 08:03:41 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4qps6rzWzvZPfHMzbWB7qTL/countryside-insights-from-the-archers
From criticism recently their background knowledge was in doubt, some
members of fb groups on TA are farmers, so I was surprised to notice
this.
Nothing much recent there - indeed the cobwebs on most of the site are
getting ever more obvious - BBC budget cuts no doubt.
2021-08-09 10:03:04 UTC
I was expecting a planning/development comment from the subject line;
"Countryside" is a developer/builder, involved with the creation of some
of the planning of housing estates around the village, and with whom the
parish council have some contact (not always hostile!). I presume they
are active in the rest of the country too.

I suppose the BBC wouldn't mention them by name, though.

"Get off my turf!" screamed Pooh, as he shot at Paddington.