Anyone for £0.5M?
2019-07-15 15:56:50 UTC
Now the initiative is to be widened to include any indigenous souls of
Ambridge, what sort of crazy schemes might we think could be up for
consideration - and by whom?

Maybe Toby will be aiming for worldwide domination of the gin market by
using some (ahem), ‘comforting’ original botanicals?

Tom might reverse his hate of porcine product and produce organic
scratchings with ‘extra’ ingredients that, with Nocasha’s skills, feeds
the stomach and the tired agriculturist’s skin.

Eddie goes further with his plan to corner the apple produce market selling
‘superjuice’ that ‘fortifies’ the over 60’s.

Any others from Anyrats please? (Or should that be Sumrats?)
2019-07-15 17:20:59 UTC
Now the initiative is to be widened to include any indigenous souls of
Ambridge, what sort of crazy schemes might we think could be up for
consideration - and by whom?
Maybe Toby will be aiming for worldwide domination of the gin market by
using some (ahem), ‘comforting’ original botanicals?
Tom might reverse his hate of porcine product and produce organic
scratchings with ‘extra’ ingredients that, with Nocasha’s skills, feeds
the stomach and the tired agriculturist’s skin.
Eddie goes further with his plan to corner the apple produce market selling
‘superjuice’ that ‘fortifies’ the over 60’s.
Any others from Anyrats please? (Or should that be Sumrats?)
Sounds as though all three should team up with Carol Tregorran.

2019-07-15 17:55:20 UTC
In message <6n1XE.558195$***@fx14.am4>, Mike
<***@ntlworld.com> writes:
Eddie goes further with his plan to corner the apple produce market selling
‘superjuice’ that ‘fortifies’ the over 60’s.
[]
The apples, of course, will have to have Toodle pips ... IGMC

"This situation absolutely requires a really futile and stoopid gesture be done
on somebody's part." "We're just the guys to do it." Eric "Otter" Stratton (Tim
Matheson) and John "Bluto" Blutarsky (John Belushi) - N. L's Animal House
(1978)