Future storyline?
John Finlay
2019-01-29 15:16:56 UTC
Well, having covered gayness, coercion, GBH, pollution, bovine
tuberculosis, drug dealing, cradle snatching and rural poverty over the
last few years........who will be the first transgender Ambridgite?
This is a box which needs to be ticked! Any offers? I might say Hannah
as she already seems to have a working set of cojones.
Fenny
2019-01-29 18:10:27 UTC
On Tue, 29 Jan 2019 15:16:56 +0000, John Finlay
Post by John Finlay
Well, having covered gayness, coercion, GBH, pollution, bovine
tuberculosis, drug dealing, cradle snatching and rural poverty over the
last few years........who will be the first transgender Ambridgite?
This is a box which needs to be ticked! Any offers? I might say Hannah
as she already seems to have a working set of cojones.
Helen & Rob's baby. They said the storyline would run for years. How
much would Rob love it if his son turned out to be his daughter?
Clive Arthur
2019-01-30 16:08:51 UTC
Well,  having covered gayness, coercion, GBH, pollution, bovine
tuberculosis, drug dealing, cradle snatching and rural poverty over the
last few years........who will be the first transgender Ambridgite? This
is a box which needs to be ticked!  Any offers?  I might say Hannah as
she already seems to have a working set of cojones.
Freddie will return as Freda, though he won't be Fry's Quirkish Delight.

This will be in response to Lizzie's lapsed 'Freda Pargetter One' campaign.

Cheers
Clive
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-01-30 17:08:50 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Well,  having covered gayness, coercion, GBH, pollution, bovine
tuberculosis, drug dealing, cradle snatching and rural poverty over
the last few years........who will be the first transgender
Ambridgite? This is a box which needs to be ticked!  Any offers?  I
might say Hannah as she already seems to have a working set of cojones.
Freddie will return as Freda, though he won't be Fry's Quirkish Delight.
This will be in response to Lizzie's lapsed 'Freda Pargetter One' campaign.
Cheers
Groan!

VG.

--
Ever been frustrated that you can't disagree with a petition? See 255soft.uk

My movies rise below vulgarity. - Mel Brooks, quoted by Barry Norman in RT
2016/11/26-12/2