I very rarely do this.
steveski
2019-03-10 23:26:20 UTC
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
Steveski
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-03-11 01:46:24 UTC
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
IRTA knickerflash ...

(yes, he is getting irritating now, isn't he. I _know_ there is no point
in analysing the behaviour of the truly lunatic, but one _can't help_
wondering either [a] what he hopes to achieve by posting here, or [b] if
he is doing it _un_intentionally, how it is happening.)

(He's difficult to KF as he keeps munging in different ways.)

"You realise, Fraser, that what happened between us can never repeat itself.
Unless, of course, the exact same circumstances were to repeat themselves." "By
exact same circumstances, sir, you mean: we would have to be aboard a train
loaded with unconscious Mounties, that had been taken over by terrorists, and
were heading for a nuclear catastrophe?" "Exactly." "Understood."
Penny
2019-03-11 08:46:32 UTC
On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 01:46:24 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
IRTA knickerflash ...
(yes, he is getting irritating now, isn't he. I _know_ there is no point
in analysing the behaviour of the truly lunatic, but one _can't help_
wondering either [a] what he hopes to achieve by posting here, or [b] if
he is doing it _un_intentionally, how it is happening.)
(He's difficult to KF as he keeps munging in different ways.)
But listed a raft of them on a recent post.
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959
Mike
2019-03-11 08:49:45 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
IRTA knickerflash ...
(yes, he is getting irritating now, isn't he. I _know_ there is no point
in analysing the behaviour of the truly lunatic, but one _can't help_
wondering either [a] what he hopes to achieve by posting here, or [b] if
he is doing it _un_intentionally, how it is happening.)
(He's difficult to KF as he keeps munging in different ways.)
But listed a raft of them on a recent post.
Getting to know the ‘look’ of his/her threads and just drag left and delete
in NewsTap now.
Toodle Pip
DavidK
2019-03-11 09:47:44 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
IRTA knickerflash ...
(yes, he is getting irritating now, isn't he. I _know_ there is no point
in analysing the behaviour of the truly lunatic, but one _can't help_
wondering either [a] what he hopes to achieve by posting here, or [b] if
he is doing it _un_intentionally, how it is happening.)
(He's difficult to KF as he keeps munging in different ways.)
But listed a raft of them on a recent post.
Getting to know the ‘look’ of his/her threads and just drag left and delete
in NewsTap now.
Does anyrat know how to autokill messages cross-posted to the
motorcycles group with Thunderbird settings? It looks as it it ought to
be possible.
John Ashby
2019-03-11 10:42:51 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by steveski
[...]
Go to Message Filters (under the three bars), create a new one, you may
have to customise the header to Newsgroup, <contains> <motorcycles>,
choose an action.

john
DavidK
Hmm, that ought to work but doesn't; thanks anyway.
Paul Herber
2019-03-11 08:52:10 UTC
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
Just try to weather the storm.
I limit the size of downloaded messages to 200 lines. Anything over that gets ignored
unless I select it and download the message manually.
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-03-11 09:32:41 UTC
In message
Post by Paul Herber
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
[]
Post by Paul Herber
Just try to weather the storm.
Is there any reason to believe the storm will pass though )-:?
Post by Paul Herber
I limit the size of downloaded messages to 200 lines. Anything over that gets ignored
[]
Non-croppers please note (-:

Veni, Vidi, Vera (I came, I saw, we'll meet again) - Mik from S+AS Limited
(***@saslimited.demon.co.uk), 1998
krw
2019-03-11 15:04:48 UTC
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
Hmm interesting as nothing has appeared here. (aioe).
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
Nick Odell
2019-03-11 15:09:21 UTC
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
Hmm interesting as nothing has appeared here.  (aioe).
I thought the problem with aioe at the moment was that nothing was
turning up anywhere. Or have they fixed that now?

Nick
krw
2019-03-11 16:09:11 UTC
Post by Nick Odell
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
Hmm interesting as nothing has appeared here.  (aioe).
I thought the problem with aioe at the moment was that nothing was
turning up anywhere. Or have they fixed that now?
Nick
Your message reached me and I think I am using aioe.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
Jim Easterbrook
2019-03-11 16:17:57 UTC
Post by krw
Your message reached me and I think I am using aioe.
Your message headers support that belief.
--
Jim <http://www.jim-easterbrook.me.uk/>
Steve Hague
2019-03-12 09:35:30 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Nick Odell
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
Hmm interesting as nothing has appeared here.  (aioe).
I thought the problem with aioe at the moment was that nothing was
turning up anywhere. Or have they fixed that now?
Nick
Your message reached me and I think I am using aioe.
I certainly am, and don't seem to have a problem getting messages, apart
from those from the person in question.
Steve
Steve Hague
2019-03-11 16:41:30 UTC
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
I haven't a clue who's being talked about here since I don't see their
posts. I have Plusnet at home and XLN at work. Clearly they both have
good filters.
Steve
Sam Plusnet
2019-03-11 19:38:40 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
I haven't a clue who's being talked about here since I don't see their
posts. I have Plusnet at home and XLN at work. Clearly they both have
good filters.
Well quite.
Is this thread about the gentleman who is upset with a very long list of
people and organisations?
Plusnet seem to be filtering the source of this irritation, so I am
rather in the dark.
Sam Plusnet
Penny
2019-03-11 22:19:39 UTC
On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 19:38:40 +0000, Sam Plusnet <***@home.com> scrawled in
the dust...
Post by Sam Plusnet
Post by Steve Hague
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
I haven't a clue who's being talked about here since I don't see their
posts. I have Plusnet at home and XLN at work. Clearly they both have
good filters.
Well quite.
Is this thread about the gentleman who is upset with a very long list of
people and organisations?
Plusnet seem to be filtering the source of this irritation, so I am
rather in the dark.
It's not filtering it for me so perhaps it depends upon your newsreader.
I'm still using an ancient copy of Agent (on-a-stick) and have yet to
discover a way of filtering on number of lines or cross-posting..
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-03-12 01:33:16 UTC
In message <***@4ax.com>, Penny
<***@labyrinth.freeuk.com> writes:
[]
Post by Penny
I'm still using an ancient copy of Agent (on-a-stick) and have yet to
discover a way of filtering on number of lines or cross-posting..
I don't know about Agent, but in some newsreaders, you can detect
crossposting by detecting commas in the Newsgroups: header line. (To
block posts to five or more 'groups, say, you detect four commas.)

offensive speech is something to be protected, not celebrated.
- "yoni", 2015-8-5
Penny
2019-03-12 08:40:00 UTC
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 01:33:16 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
[]
Post by Penny
I'm still using an ancient copy of Agent (on-a-stick) and have yet to
discover a way of filtering on number of lines or cross-posting..
I don't know about Agent, but in some newsreaders, you can detect
crossposting by detecting commas in the Newsgroups: header line. (To
block posts to five or more 'groups, say, you detect four commas.)
Agent can detect cross-posting when you are replying to such a post - it
asks if you want to send the reply to all of them. It does not feature in
the kill-filter dialogue though.
Chris J Dixon
2019-03-12 08:43:14 UTC
Post by Penny
It's not filtering it for me so perhaps it depends upon your newsreader.
I'm still using an ancient copy of Agent (on-a-stick) and have yet to
discover a way of filtering on number of lines or cross-posting..
I can't remember when these facilities were added. I'm on 4.2,
and both are possible but it looks like you are using 1.91. I
don't think ancient release notes are easily accessible.

Number of lines is under Folder/ Properties /Usenet Messages/ Do
not retrieve messages longer than <XXX> lines.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham
***@cdixon.me.uk
Plant amazing Acers.
Penny
2019-03-12 10:36:43 UTC
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 08:43:14 +0000, Chris J Dixon <***@cdixon.me.uk>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Penny
It's not filtering it for me so perhaps it depends upon your newsreader.
I'm still using an ancient copy of Agent (on-a-stick) and have yet to
discover a way of filtering on number of lines or cross-posting..
I can't remember when these facilities were added. I'm on 4.2,
and both are possible but it looks like you are using 1.91. I
don't think ancient release notes are easily accessible.
Number of lines is under Folder/ Properties /Usenet Messages/ Do
not retrieve messages longer than <XXX> lines.
Chris
That's weird, I was looking at the inbuilt help files the other day but
today, selecting anything from that menu opens Edge browser (which I rarely
use and is not the default) and sends me to Microsoft support.

Hmm, maybe the session when I was looking at them was when my power tripped
out during the storm on Sunday night. I may have to update a stored copy of
the program...
Penny
2019-03-12 14:29:01 UTC
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 10:36:43 +0000, Penny <***@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Penny
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Penny
[...]
I now realise the Help file works on the XP netbook* but not on Windoze10
which doesn't recognise it at all - hence looking for microsoft help. My
copy stored on the desktop did exactly the same thing.

*which I was using in that part of the house which still had working
sockets** yesterday morning.
**I finally realised the fault lay in the outside extension leads which I
usually unplug in the winter - time to get some proper outside power
perhaps.
krw
2019-03-12 15:50:26 UTC
Post by Penny
I now realise the Help file works on the XP netbook* but not on Windoze10
which doesn't recognise it at all - hence looking for microsoft help. My
copy stored on the desktop did exactly the same thing.
I think your os supplier has changed the way help works somewhere along
the line. Either way the help if gives is rarely helpful.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-03-12 16:04:19 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Penny
I now realise the Help file works on the XP netbook* but not on Windoze10
which doesn't recognise it at all - hence looking for microsoft help. My
copy stored on the desktop did exactly the same thing.
I think your os supplier has changed the way help works somewhere along
the line. Either way the help if gives is rarely helpful.
They have. Even for XP, there was a new format for help files - but if
you tried to open one of the old-style help files, you got pointed to a
patch that allowed you to read old-style help files. Penny had probably
installed that patch so long ago that she'd forgotten.

Whether such a patch exists for 10 or even 7 (or whether the one for XP
is even still available), I don't know.

Whether the help is actually helpful varies widely between softwares; on
the whole, I've generally found it not great (more often latterly by
offering too much than not enough, so you can't find what you're looking
for) in the case of Microsoft products, but they're certainly far from
alone; however, there are a few things where I've found the help file
genuinely useful/helpful.

Hadrian's Wall has never been a border between Scotland and England. It lies
entirely within England but, when it was built in AD 122 by the Romans as a
defence against the raiding Picts, the future English were still in Germany
and the Scottish were still in Ireland.
- Michael Cullen, Skye, in RT 2014/12/6-12
Penny
2019-03-12 21:12:39 UTC
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 16:04:19 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by krw
Post by Penny
I now realise the Help file works on the XP netbook* but not on Windoze10
which doesn't recognise it at all - hence looking for microsoft help. My
copy stored on the desktop did exactly the same thing.
I think your os supplier has changed the way help works somewhere along
the line. Either way the help if gives is rarely helpful.
I'm annoyed there is no text document within the associated files which I
can read.
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Whether the help is actually helpful varies widely between softwares; on
the whole, I've generally found it not great (more often latterly by
offering too much than not enough, so you can't find what you're looking
for) in the case of Microsoft products, but they're certainly far from
alone; however, there are a few things where I've found the help file
genuinely useful/helpful.
The first computer I ever owned came preloaded with a suite of very useful
software and a stack of books about as big and heavy as the machine itself.
This was in the days before mice - it was all command line stuff and
keyboard shortcuts.

For each program there were two books. One presumably written by the people
who created the software and one written by people who had used it. I found
the second book, along with the keyboard templates and code cards
enormously helpful and quickly found my feet in using the software.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-03-12 21:39:56 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by krw
Post by Penny
I now realise the Help file works on the XP netbook* but not on Windoze10
which doesn't recognise it at all - hence looking for microsoft help. My
copy stored on the desktop did exactly the same thing.
I think your os supplier has changed the way help works somewhere along
the line. Either way the help if gives is rarely helpful.
I'm annoyed there is no text document within the associated files which I
can read.
Are there any .hlp files? I've got those going back to 1996, and one -
write.hlp - dated 1993-11-1! I've just tried double-clicking it, and it
opened, so obviously either my W7-32 has a reader for them, or I've
installed the patch and forgotten that I've done so. From the opened
file, if I click Help (yes, Help from inside Help) the only entry is
Version..., and if I click that it tells me I'm using "Microsoft Windows
Help 50.1.7600.16386 © 2007". I find I have winhlp32.exe in my
C:\Windows with the same version, though it's dated 2009; it's 296,960
bytes, and I can send you it if you haven't got it. I just tried it, and
it opened write.hlp the same as when I clicked on write.hlp directly.
Post by Penny
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
alone; however, there are a few things where I've found the help file
genuinely useful/helpful.
The first computer I ever owned came preloaded with a suite of very useful
software and a stack of books about as big and heavy as the machine itself.
This was in the days before mice - it was all command line stuff and
keyboard shortcuts.
For each program there were two books. One presumably written by the people
who created the software and one written by people who had used it. I found
the second book, along with the keyboard templates and code cards
enormously helpful and quickly found my feet in using the software.
I remember those! (I almost certainly have crates of them in my
boxroom!)

Listen, three-eyes, don't you try to out-wierd me, I get stranger things than
you free with my breakfast cereal. (Zaphod Beeblebrox in the link episode)
Penny
2019-03-12 22:17:15 UTC
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 21:39:56 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Penny
I'm annoyed there is no text document within the associated files which I
can read.
Are there any .hlp files? I've got those going back to 1996, and one -
write.hlp - dated 1993-11-1! I've just tried double-clicking it, and it
opened, so obviously either my W7-32 has a reader for them, or I've
installed the patch and forgotten that I've done so. From the opened
file, if I click Help (yes, Help from inside Help) the only entry is
Version..., and if I click that it tells me I'm using "Microsoft Windows
Help 50.1.7600.16386 © 2007". I find I have winhlp32.exe in my
C:\Windows with the same version, though it's dated 2009; it's 296,960
bytes, and I can send you it if you haven't got it. I just tried it, and
it opened write.hlp the same as when I clicked on write.hlp directly.
Thanks for the thought, John, but as I said, it works on the XP machine and
it's on-a-stick so will plug it in over there to check again at some point.
steveski
2019-03-12 22:27:03 UTC
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 21:12:39 +0000, Penny wrote:

[]
Post by Penny
The first computer I ever owned came preloaded with a suite of very
useful software and a stack of books about as big and heavy as the
machine itself.
This was in the days before mice - it was all command line stuff and
keyboard shortcuts.
You should have seen the multi-volume encyclopaedia that came with
Borland Paradox . . .
Steveski
Mike
2019-03-13 08:46:35 UTC
Post by steveski
[]
Post by Penny
The first computer I ever owned came preloaded with a suite of very
useful software and a stack of books about as big and heavy as the
machine itself.
This was in the days before mice - it was all command line stuff and
keyboard shortcuts.
You should have seen the multi-volume encyclopaedia that came with
Borland Paradox . . .
Sounds like something you add to the water in the washing machine to deal
with very stubborn stains!
Toodle Pip
Chris J Dixon
2019-03-13 11:08:13 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by steveski
You should have seen the multi-volume encyclopaedia that came with
Borland Paradox . . .
Sounds like something you add to the water in the washing machine to deal
with very stubborn stains!
Oh, you mean Borax Parlodand?

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham
***@cdixon.me.uk
Plant amazing Acers.
Mike
2019-03-13 11:13:26 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Mike
Post by steveski
You should have seen the multi-volume encyclopaedia that came with
Borland Paradox . . .
Sounds like something you add to the water in the washing machine to deal
with very stubborn stains!
Oh, you mean Borax Parlodand?
Chris
Steady on ol’ fellow, this is a family newsgroup!
Toodle Pip
Sid Nuncius
2019-03-13 11:50:06 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Mike
Post by steveski
You should have seen the multi-volume encyclopaedia that came with
Borland Paradox . . .
Sounds like something you add to the water in the washing machine to deal
with very stubborn stains!
Oh, you mean Borax Parlodand?
Steady on ol’ fellow, this is a family newsgroup!
But to be fair, references to HHGTTG characters are generally thought to
be acceptable.
Mike
2019-03-13 16:39:42 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Mike
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Mike
Post by steveski
You should have seen the multi-volume encyclopaedia that came with
Borland Paradox . . .
Sounds like something you add to the water in the washing machine to deal
with very stubborn stains!
Oh, you mean Borax Parlodand?
Steady on ol’ fellow, this is a family newsgroup!
But to be fair, references to HHGTTG characters are generally thought to
be acceptable.
I dare say someone somewhere has or had a pet named Slarty Bartfast (sp?)
Toodle Pip
Paul Herber
2019-03-13 17:08:57 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Mike
Post by steveski
You should have seen the multi-volume encyclopaedia that came with
Borland Paradox . . .
Sounds like something you add to the water in the washing machine to deal
with very stubborn stains!
Oh, you mean Borax Parlodand?
Steady on ol’ fellow, this is a family newsgroup!
But to be fair, references to HHGTTG characters are generally thought to
be acceptable.
I dare say someone somewhere has or had a pet named Slarty Bartfast (sp?)
In an infinite universe ...
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-03-13 17:14:23 UTC
In message
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Mike
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Mike
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Mike
Post by steveski
You should have seen the multi-volume encyclopaedia that came with
Borland Paradox . . .
Sounds like something you add to the water in the washing machine to deal
with very stubborn stains!
Oh, you mean Borax Parlodand?
Steady on ol’ fellow, this is a family newsgroup!
But to be fair, references to HHGTTG characters are generally thought to
be acceptable.
I dare say someone somewhere has or had a pet named Slarty Bartfast (sp?)
In an infinite universe ...
I remember reading somewhere that he was going to be called
Phartiphukborlz, and they watered it down until they got to something
they thought would be accepted.

"Dook, that was great but I think the line needs
awe. Can you do it again, giving it just a little awe?"

"Sure, George," said Wayne and looking up at the cross said:
"Aw, truly this man is the son of God."
(recounted in Radio Times, 30 March-5 April 2013.)
Peter Withey
2019-03-13 11:48:12 UTC
Post by steveski
[]
Post by Penny
The first computer I ever owned came preloaded with a suite of very
useful software and a stack of books about as big and heavy as the
machine itself.
This was in the days before mice - it was all command line stuff and
keyboard shortcuts.
You should have seen the multi-volume encyclopaedia that came with
Borland Paradox . . .
Still got my Borland Visual Solution pack manuals on the bottom shelf.
Can't remember the last time I opened them though.
Pete
Mike
2019-03-12 16:09:58 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Penny
I now realise the Help file works on the XP netbook* but not on Windoze10
which doesn't recognise it at all - hence looking for microsoft help. My
copy stored on the desktop did exactly the same thing.
I think your os supplier has changed the way help works somewhere along
the line. Either way the help if gives is rarely helpful.
ISTRT there is a joke about a person in a helicopter asking about his
whereabouts from a person in a tall building and realises from the chaps
reply that he must be at the building where they write Micro$oft help
messages.
Toodle Pip
Dumrat
2019-03-12 16:14:32 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by krw
Post by Penny
I now realise the Help file works on the XP netbook* but not on Windoze10
which doesn't recognise it at all - hence looking for microsoft help. My
copy stored on the desktop did exactly the same thing.
I think your os supplier has changed the way help works somewhere along
the line. Either way the help if gives is rarely helpful.
ISTRT there is a joke about a person in a helicopter asking about his
whereabouts from a person in a tall building and realises from the chaps
reply that he must be at the building where they write Micro$oft help
messages.
This it, Mike?

A helicopter with a pilot and a single passenger was flying around above Seattle when a
malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's navigation and communications equipment.

Due to the darkness and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter's position and
course to get back to the airport.

The pilot saw a tall building with lights on and flew toward it, the pilot had the
passenger draw a handwritten sign reading, "WHERE AM I?", and hold it up for the
building's occupants to see.

People in the building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it
in a building window.

Their sign said, "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER."

The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC
airport, and landed safely.

After they were on the ground, the passenger asked the pilot how the "YOU ARE IN A
HELICOPTER" sign helped determine their position.

The pilot responded, "I knew that had to be the Microsoft support building, they gave me a
technically correct but entirely useless answer."
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat
Mike
2019-03-12 16:28:20 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Post by Mike
Post by krw
Post by Penny
[...]
That’s the very one Dumrat!
Toodle Pip
Mike
2019-03-12 08:56:23 UTC
Post by Sam Plusnet
Post by Steve Hague
Post by steveski
I.e. kf someone, but I've done it to you know who (and their various
aliases as they turn up) because it's getting on my wires now (they've
turned up in another ng I subscribe to).
I haven't a clue who's being talked about here since I don't see their
posts. I have Plusnet at home and XLN at work. Clearly they both have
good filters.
Well quite.
Is this thread about the gentleman who is upset with a very long list of
people and organisations?
Plusnet seem to be filtering the source of this irritation, so I am
rather in the dark.
Aren’t you lucky?!
--
Toodle Pip