BBQs and other events
2021-09-03 07:47:27 UTC
on Sun, 18 Jan 1998 13:06:53 +0000
Because of pressure of work I have decided to restrict my newsgroup
surfing to the bare minimum. I'm still interested in any events and
meetings, and to that end I have installed a newsgroup filter which
sends me only those postings with one of: meet, event, BBQ, barbecue
(and for the dictionarily challenged, barbeque) in the Subject field.
I shall miss our daily chats, but I really must get down to all those
jobs I've been putting off since 1996 when I joined umra.
This is my entry in the" Who Can Reply to the Oldest Post in
UMRA" competition

Raises a glass to absent friends.

***@cdixon.me.uk @ChrisJDixon1
2021-09-03 15:26:37 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
on Sun, 18 Jan 1998 13:06:53 +0000
Because of pressure of work I have decided to restrict my newsgroup
surfing to the bare minimum. I'm still interested in any events and
meetings, and to that end I have installed a newsgroup filter which
sends me only those postings with one of: meet, event, BBQ, barbecue
(and for the dictionarily challenged, barbeque) in the Subject field.
I shall miss our daily chats, but I really must get down to all those
jobs I've been putting off since 1996 when I joined umra.
This is my entry in the" Who Can Reply to the Oldest Post in
UMRA" competition
Raises a glass to absent friends.
Chris
Rruga even more pishas!