Is there going to be a murder in Ambridge?!
2021-09-07 14:15:33 UTC
That social climbing, inveterate nosey parking, gossiping and enumerate
twerp* Soooozan
Is causing me to experience severe irritation of the mammary glands. If
poor hen-pecked, downtrodden and distrusted Kneal is suffering to a tenth
of this extent, I think he would be fully justified in committing
Sooooozan’s body to the largest slurry pit in Borsetshire and welding a cap
on it!

* Re: Talk with Shula and adding two and two and making five.
Arrrrrrrrrgh!
IToodle Pip, Mike McMillan
steve hague
2021-09-07 14:34:30 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
That social climbing, inveterate nosey parking, gossiping and enumerate
twerp* Soooozan
Is causing me to experience severe irritation of the mammary glands. If
poor hen-pecked, downtrodden and distrusted Kneal is suffering to a tenth
of this extent, I think he would be fully justified in committing
Sooooozan’s body to the largest slurry pit in Borsetshire and welding a cap
on it!
* Re: Talk with Shula and adding two and two and making five.
Arrrrrrrrrgh!
Has there ever been a murder in Ambridge? I know Tom Forrest shot
someone fatally many years ago, but didn't he just get a severe telling
off? It could be good, I can just imagine Lynda Snell in the Miss Marple
role.
Steve
Sarah Kate
2021-09-08 12:00:24 UTC
Post by steve hague
Has there ever been a murder in Ambridge?
Apart from David doing in Jethro and Nigel, you mean? The slowest spree killer in history...

Sarah Kate
(occasionally known as Bob)
John Ashby
2021-09-08 12:24:02 UTC
Post by steve hague
Post by Mike McMillan
That social climbing, inveterate nosey parking, gossiping and enumerate
twerp* Soooozan
Is causing me to experience severe irritation of the mammary glands. If
poor hen-pecked, downtrodden and distrusted Kneal is suffering to a tenth
of this extent, I think he would be fully justified in committing
Sooooozan’s body to the largest slurry pit in Borsetshire and welding a cap
on it!
* Re: Talk with Shula and adding two and two and making five.
Arrrrrrrrrgh!
Has there ever been a murder in Ambridge? I know Tom Forrest shot
someone fatally many years ago, but didn't he just get a severe telling
off? It could be good, I can just imagine Lynda Snell in the Miss Marple
role.
Steve
There's a funny smell coming from the Perks' cottage.

2021-09-07 15:19:53 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
That social climbing, inveterate nosey parking, gossiping and enumerate
twerp* Soooozan
Is causing me to experience severe irritation of the mammary glands. If
poor hen-pecked, downtrodden and distrusted Kneal is suffering to a tenth
of this extent, I think he would be fully justified in committing
Sooooozan’s body to the largest slurry pit in Borsetshire and welding a cap
on it!
* Re: Talk with Shula and adding two and two and making five.
Arrrrrrrrrgh!
If Kneal gets to understand what Soozan is thinking he may well decide
to be hung for a sow as a shoat.

2021-09-07 15:26:49 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
That social climbing, inveterate nosey parking, gossiping and enumerate
twerp* Soooozan
Is causing me to experience severe irritation of the mammary glands. If
poor hen-pecked, downtrodden and distrusted Kneal is suffering to a tenth
of this extent, I think he would be fully justified in committing
Sooooozan’s body to the largest slurry pit in Borsetshire and welding a cap
on it!
* Re: Talk with Shula and adding two and two and making five.
Arrrrrrrrrgh!
If Kneal gets to understand what Soozan is thinking he may well decide
to be hung for a sow as a shoat.
john
It would certainly give him something to ‘shout’ about! Oooh, another
severe kink in that halo of Shulas too!
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2021-09-07 17:30:40 UTC
On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 at 14:15:33, Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
That social climbing, inveterate nosey parking, gossiping and enumerate
twerp* Soooozan
Is causing me to experience severe irritation of the mammary glands. If
poor hen-pecked, downtrodden and distrusted Kneal is suffering to a tenth
of this extent, I think he would be fully justified in committing
Sooooozan’s body to the largest slurry pit in Borsetshire and welding a cap
on it!
* Re: Talk with Shula and adding two and two and making five.
Arrrrrrrrrgh!
I can't help wondering how much input her Best Friend has to her lines,
given she is a qualified psychologist (or something similar)!

The squeamish will squeam a lot.
(Barry Norman on the film "300", in Radio Times 30 March-5 April 2013.)
Vicky Ayech
2021-09-07 17:59:58 UTC
On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 14:15:33 -0000 (UTC), Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
That social climbing, inveterate nosey parking, gossiping and enumerate
twerp* Soooozan
Is causing me to experience severe irritation of the mammary glands. If
poor hen-pecked, downtrodden and distrusted Kneal is suffering to a tenth
of this extent, I think he would be fully justified in committing
Sooooozan’s body to the largest slurry pit in Borsetshire and welding a cap
on it!
* Re: Talk with Shula and adding two and two and making five.
Arrrrrrrrrgh!
Normally Susan really annoys me but I'm with Susan on this one. Neil
wanted time off away from the baby chorse and Shula, as we know from
her chat with poor Snappy, DOES lust for him. Shula has form in
grabbing other people's men.Wannabe vicars should not.
Serena Blanchflower
2021-09-07 18:34:16 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
That social climbing, inveterate nosey parking, gossiping and enumerate
twerp* Soooozan
Is causing me to experience severe irritation of the mammary glands. If
poor hen-pecked, downtrodden and distrusted Kneal is suffering to a tenth
of this extent, I think he would be fully justified in committing
Sooooozan’s body to the largest slurry pit in Borsetshire and welding a cap
on it!
* Re: Talk with Shula and adding two and two and making five.
Arrrrrrrrrgh!
Normally Susan really annoys me but I'm with Susan on this one. Neil
wanted time off away from the baby chorse and Shula, as we know from
her chat with poor Snappy, DOES lust for him. Shula has form in
grabbing other people's men.Wannabe vicars should not.
<languid wave> Neil has been hiding from Susan and all the family chaos
at Ambridge View, by finding things to do for Shula. It sounds as if
Shula has been filling his thoughts and fantasies, so he's constantly
been talking about her and I'm not surprised that Susan found that very
upsetting. It sounds as if he has, finally, realised that it is only
fantasy and that Susan is his real love. About time, even if Shula is
still infatuated!
Q. Why would a golfer wear two pairs of socks?
A. In case he gets a hole in one.
Ben Blaney
2021-09-17 16:33:01 UTC
Normally Susan really annoys me but I'm with Susan on this one. Neil
wanted time off away from the baby chorse and Shula, as we know from
her chat with poor Snappy, DOES lust for him. Shula has form in
grabbing other people's men.Wannabe vicars should not.
Shula is the worst person in Ambridge. I've despised her since she cheated on Snappy with the doc. Not because of that, but because of her utter hypocrisy.