vheese
2018-09-24 11:54:58 UTC
Bored with cheese but if this is what folk are Interested in so be It j
amust saying Iin a lighthearted kind of way How it is for me. And the
cheese theme.
krw
2018-09-24 12:11:51 UTC
Bored with cheese but if this is what folk are Interested in so be It j
amust saying Iin a lighthearted kind of way How it is for me. And the
cheese theme.
Well it is probably more fun than my day. Running a grand child to
school, walking a pair of dogs, renewing the car insurance, not renewing
the travel insurance (well obviously I am not well), trying to sort out
an engineer warranty visit for the new fridge even though they do not
have one of the spares needed in stock, cutting the grass, sorting out
the next pension payout for the already booked but uninsured holiday,
updating the diary for the pre-op, refusing an AAA appointment and then
finding that a pair of batteries in a remote control have leaked and I
cannot get the expletive deleted battery cover undone.

How did I fill my days when I went to work?
2018-09-24 12:15:18 UTC
Bored with cheese but if this is what folk are Interested in so be It j
amust saying Iin a lighthearted kind of way   How it is for me.  And the
cheese theme.
Well it is probably more fun than my day.  Running a grand child to
school, walking a pair of dogs, renewing the car insurance, not renewing
the travel insurance (well obviously I am not well), trying to sort out
an engineer warranty visit for the new fridge even though they do not
have one of the spares needed in stock, cutting the grass, sorting out
the next pension payout for the already booked but uninsured holiday,
updating the diary for the pre-op, refusing an AAA appointment and then
finding that a pair of batteries in a remote control have leaked and I
cannot get the expletive deleted battery cover undone.
How did I fill my days when I went to work?
oops forgot to add that I had to email the garage to say the car would
not be attending its mot as it has gone to the great recycling centre.
2018-09-24 17:33:56 UTC
[...]
Bit difficult getting that to the sky!

2018-09-24 13:08:54 UTC
How did I fill my days when I went to work?
My father-in-law used to say this but I didn't believe him.

I know better now.

Nick
the Omrud
2018-09-26 08:29:15 UTC
How did I fill my days when I went to work?
My father-in-law used to say this but I didn't believe him.
I know better now.
Same here.
David
Btms
2018-09-24 14:43:10 UTC
In message <poaka7$1jj9$***@gioia.aioe.org>, krw <***@whitnet.uk> writes:
[]
uninsured holiday, updating the diary for the pre-op, refusing an AAA
appointment and then finding that a pair of batteries in a remote
control have leaked and I cannot get the expletive deleted battery
cover undone.
AAA cells, I presume?
How did I fill my days when I went to work?
I know the feeling.

There should be a place on the ballot paper for 'None of the above', and if
enough people filled that in, the system might start to change. - Jeremy
Paxman in RT, 2014/1/25-31
krw
2018-09-24 15:26:27 UTC
AAA cells, I presume?
AA. And the RAC were not interested. Got it off now. Cleaned the
contacts. New batteries and it seems to be working. Quite surprised.