UMRA birthday info for 9 October 2018
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2018-10-09 06:12:10 UTC
Birthday News for today, 9 October: Stephen Tilley.
2018-10-09 07:54:34 UTC
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 06:12:10 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 October: Stephen Tilley.
Have a good birthday, Stephen. Drinks could be in the cider club
tonight if you prefer it to the Bull? LL is no good but if you want
classier we could make it food too at GG.
Serena Blanchflower
2018-10-09 10:38:56 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 October: Stephen Tilley.
Many happy hippos!
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
Sid Nuncius
2018-10-09 10:47:20 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 October: Stephen Tilley.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!
SODAM
2018-10-09 19:47:23 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 October: Stephen Tilley.
<chants>
Stephen! Stephen! Stephen! Stephen! Stephen! Stephen!
Birthday! Birthday! Birthday! Birthday!
Birthday! Birthday! Birthday! Birthday!

<sits down flushed and excited and raises a glass>

Happy birthday, Stephen.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor