UMRA birthday info for 25 October 2019
Birthday Monitor
2019-10-25 06:27:10 UTC
Birthday News for today, 25 October: Charles Hankel RIP (last post
02/02) and Andy Judge.
2019-10-25 12:55:35 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 25 October: Charles Hankel RIP (last post
02/02) and Andy Judge.
I shall raise my gin glass to Chankel this evening, with great affection.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Sid Nuncius
2019-10-25 17:50:31 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 25 October: Charles Hankel RIP (last post
02/02) and Andy Judge.
I shall raise my gin glass to Chankel this evening, with great affection.
And I my wine glass.

Absent friends!
2019-10-25 17:57:21 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 25 October: Charles Hankel RIP (last post
02/02) and Andy Judge.
I shall raise my gin glass to Chankel this evening, with great affection.
And I my wine glass.
Absent friends!
I have a glass of lemon barley water here - err... will that do too?
2019-10-25 18:01:00 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 25 October: Charles Hankel RIP (last post
02/02) and Andy Judge.
I shall raise my gin glass to Chankel this evening, with great affection.
We had our choccie fix today. He would have approved!

Sincerely Chris
SODAM
2019-10-25 20:44:51 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 25 October: Charles Hankel RIP (last post
02/02) and Andy Judge.
I shall raise my gin glass to Chankel this evening, with great affection.
We had our choccie fix today. He would have approved!
<Raises celebratory Prosecco (40 boxes unpacked) and toasts Chankel, of
fond memory>

It was a pleasure to know you, me old marrer.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Min
2019-10-29 01:30:29 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 25 October: Charles Hankel RIP (last post
02/02) and Andy Judge.
I shall raise my gin glass to Chankel this evening, with great affection.
We had our choccie fix today. He would have approved!
<Raises celebratory Prosecco (40 boxes unpacked) and toasts Chankel, of
fond memory>
It was a pleasure to know you, me old marrer.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
My mouse died so I was absent on 25 - A belated toast from me....it was (the late) Alex's on 27th too....
--
Min
Goodbyes make my throat hurt...I need more Hellos.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-10-29 22:47:33 UTC
Post by Min
Post by SODAM
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 25 October: Charles Hankel RIP (last post
02/02) and Andy Judge.
I shall raise my gin glass to Chankel this evening, with great affection.
We had our choccie fix today. He would have approved!
<Raises celebratory Prosecco (40 boxes unpacked) and toasts Chankel, of
fond memory>
Someone recently sent me a video, which I've found (wrong aspect ratio):

Post by Min
Post by SODAM
It was a pleasure to know you, me old marrer.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
My mouse died so I was absent on 25 - A belated toast from me....it was
(the late) Alex's on 27th too....
Cheers to Chankel from me too.

If you're worried that your house is haunted by a ghost and might need
exorcising, there's an easy way of working out if it is or it isn't: it isn't.
- Victoria Coren Mitchell, quoted in RT 2017/10/7-13