Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 3rd April 2020
2020-03-24 23:24:02 UTC

Lee Bryce - Ryan Early
Gavin Moss - Gareth Pierce
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
Chloe - Eva Feiler

Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Keri Davies

Spoilers:
Sunday 29th - Roy faces an uncomfortable request and there is a surprise
for Ben.
Monday 30th - Justin finds himself challenged and Kirsty tries to do the
right thing.
Tuesday 31st - Elizabeth uses the benefit of her experience and Fallon
has a bright idea.
Wednesday 1st - Johnny attempts to support a friend and Kate puts her
foot in it.
Thursday 2nd - Robert's plan backfires and there is a near miss at Home
Farm.
Friday 3rd - There is an awkward encounter for Roy, and Emma makes her
feelings known.

Both BBC and online RT are currently listing the usual 6 episodes for
next week, so that is what you have here. (The printed RT no doubt has
the same, but mine hasn't turned up today (which doesn't surprise me),
so I can't say for sure.)

There is quite a discrepancy in the cast lists given by the two
organisations: the BBC does not list Jenny, Rex, Ed, Alistair or Lee. RT
does not list Kate, Lynda or Joy. I have given you the amalgamated list.
2020-03-25 04:36:40 UTC
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Phoebe Aldridge - Lucy Morris
Justin Elliott - Simon Williams
Rex Fairbrother - Nick Barber
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Fallon Rogers - Joanna van Kampen
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Robert Snell - Graham Blockey
Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell
Lee Bryce - Ryan Early
Gavin Moss - Gareth Pierce
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
Chloe - Eva Feiler
Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Keri Davies
[...]
I´ve just looked at the April 3rd listings for Radio Four on the BBC
Sounds web page and it shows Front Row commencing at 7pm that night.

Nick
Anne B
2020-03-25 17:28:40 UTC
[...]
Oh ****! I cannot be doing with Front Row. An earlier operation of the
off switch then.

Anne B
Mike
2020-03-25 17:33:37 UTC
Post by Anne B
[...]
We get 12 minutes of our life back every week then!
2020-03-25 17:39:25 UTC
Post by Anne B
[...]
I didn't listen to last night's episode as I usually do around 9.30pm.
I really felt upset after Monday night's. I was fine doing other stuff
online and have not felt the need to listen to it since, even though I
have seen a few comments about it on fb groups. I am dithering. I
would listen but only if the story line about Philip is going to come
to a swift and just end. I can't manage anotehr long one like Rob's.
And I didn't then anyway. I quit during it.