Spoiler - Friday 1st
Peter Withey
2019-02-02 09:36:09 UTC
Down there - somewhere...

Far enough - I think.

Anybody else think that after Brian's heart to heart with Joe, when he
comes to trial he will now plead "guilty"
Pete
Mike
2019-02-02 09:47:19 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
Down there - somewhere...
Far enough - I think.
Anybody else think that after Brian's heart to heart with Joe, when he
comes to trial he will now plead "guilty"
Yup, I said this to Mrs. McToodles over the closing music - Joe is the Sage
for a number of storylines as late isn’t he?
2019-02-02 11:32:37 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
Down there - somewhere...
Far enough - I think.
Anybody else think that after Brian's heart to heart with Joe, when he
comes to trial he will now plead "guilty"
That is why Joe was slid in to spend time with Brian, innit? A voice
from a wise old guru will do it every time. He can go home and say
sorry to Jenny and say he is dropping it because he now realises he
needs to think about her.
Serena Blanchflower
2019-02-02 13:36:59 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
Down there - somewhere...
Far enough - I think.
Anybody else think that after Brian's heart to heart with Joe, when he
comes to trial he will now plead "guilty"
Yes, definitely
For all that has been, thanks. For all that shall be, yes. (Dag
Hammarskjold)
BrritSki
2019-02-02 14:33:28 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
Down there - somewhere...
Far enough - I think.
Anybody else think that after Brian's heart to heart with Joe, when he
comes to trial he will now plead "guilty"
Yes. And also that the old photos in Borsetshire life will prove him
innocent...

Global gonad LOL
Mike
2019-02-02 14:47:01 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
Down there - somewhere...
Far enough - I think.
Anybody else think that after Brian's heart to heart with Joe, when he
comes to trial he will now plead "guilty"
Yes. And also that the old photos in Borsetshire life will prove him
innocent...
Global gonad LOL
Think Joe needed some balls to come out with that one too.
2019-02-02 15:54:42 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
Down there - somewhere...
Far enough - I think.
The spoiler space seems to have been eaten. I'll add a bit back ...

.

.

.
Post by BrritSki
Post by Peter Withey
Anybody else think that after Brian's heart to heart with Joe, when he
comes to trial he will now plead "guilty"
Yes.
And that it was somewhat heavy-handed ... not that I expect any subtlety
where Joe is concerned, but he sure was laying it on with a trowel.

Thought (which hadn't occurred to me until reading this thread - is that
what UMRA does to one?): did someone put Joe up to it?
Post by BrritSki
And also that the old photos in Borsetshire life will prove him
innocent...
Interesting twist!
Post by BrritSki
Global gonad LOL
Indeed. And I now can't remember what word it was _supposed_ to be! (No
need to tell me; I know it was just something to do with Emma's
scrapbook.)

Back then, many radio sets were still in black and white. - Eddie Mair, radio
presenter, on "PM" programme reaching 40; in Radio Times, 3-9 April 2010
Mike
2019-02-02 17:38:00 UTC
Post by BrritSki
Global gonad LOL
Indeed. And I now can't remember what word it was _supposed_ to be! (No
need to tell me; I know it was just something to do with Emma's
scrapbook.)
No bought adoubt it, Jo had all the best lines in Friday’s epi.;-)