Texels
2020-06-18 16:24:28 UTC
According to my sources (all right Private Eye) it appears that all is
not well in the Texel world and over 60 Texels have been declared
non-Texels (I have no idea what they are now) as apparently their
passports did not show the correct lineage.

The Texels were owned by a major Texel farmer in South Wales who sits on
the breed's board.

Apparently the best ever ram went for over £200k.
2020-06-18 16:39:35 UTC
ExTels obvs.
Chris McMillan
2020-06-18 17:03:37 UTC
According to my sources (all right Private Eye) it appears that all is
not well in the Texel world and over 60 Texels have been declared
non-Texels (I have no idea what they are now)
ExTels obvs.
Rotflmao! Thanks Britters.

2020-06-18 22:48:19 UTC
According to my sources (all right Private Eye) it appears that all is
not well in the Texel world and over 60 Texels have been declared
non-Texels (I have no idea what they are now) as apparently their
passports did not show the correct lineage.
The Texels were owned by a major Texel farmer in South Wales who sits on
the breed's board.
Apparently the best ever ram went for over £200k.
I thought that this was about GPUs.
Sjouke Burry
It is. (G)rass (P)rocessing (U)nit.
Vicky Ayech
2020-06-19 08:18:18 UTC
On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 10:13:28 +0200, Sjouke Burry
Post by Sjouke Burry
According to my sources (all right Private Eye) it appears that all is
not well in the Texel world and over 60 Texels have been declared
non-Texels (I have no idea what they are now) as apparently their
passports did not show the correct lineage.
The Texels were owned by a major Texel farmer in South Wales who sits on
the breed's board.
Apparently the best ever ram went for over £200k.
I thought that this was about GPUs.
It is. (G)rass (P)rocessing (U)nit.
Hello. Have I already asked if you are new and you replied and I've
forgotten it? If so, sorry, if not then hallo and welcome :)..
Sjouke Burry
Just lurking.
Vicky Ayech
Well that was a good lurk. Please lurk more.
Serena Blanchflower
2020-06-19 10:35:00 UTC
Post by Sjouke Burry
According to my sources (all right Private Eye) it appears that all is
not well in the Texel world and over 60 Texels have been declared
non-Texels (I have no idea what they are now) as apparently their
passports did not show the correct lineage.
The Texels were owned by a major Texel farmer in South Wales who sits on
the breed's board.
Apparently the best ever ram went for over £200k.
I thought that this was about GPUs.
It is. (G)rass (P)rocessing (U)nit.
Hello. Have I already asked if you are new and you replied and I've
forgotten it? If so, sorry, if not then hallo and welcome :)..
Just lurking.
Well that was a good lurk. Please lurk more.
Or, preferably, keep de-lurking!
--
Happy hibernating and stay well,
best wishes, Serena
said eventually, "Cats are nice." (Terry Pratchett)
krw
2020-06-19 10:40:39 UTC
Post by Sjouke Burry
According to my sources (all right Private Eye) it appears that all is
not well in the Texel world and over 60 Texels have been declared
non-Texels (I have no idea what they are now) as apparently their
passports did not show the correct lineage.
The Texels were owned by a major Texel farmer in South Wales who sits on
the breed's board.
Apparently the best ever ram went for over £200k.
I thought that this was about GPUs.
It is. (G)rass (P)rocessing (U)nit.
Hallo. Are you new? Welcome.