UMRA birthday info for 23 September 2020
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2020-09-23 06:21:02 UTC
Birthday News for today, 23 September: Alexander Macy-Craig.
2020-09-26 16:58:36 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 September: Alexander Macy-Craig.
Thanks for clearing that up, Birthday monitor. I hadn’t bern sure if Macy
was a middle or hyphenated as surname.

Sincerely Chris
Nick Leverton
2020-09-28 09:16:23 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 23 September: Alexander Macy-Craig.
Thanks for clearing that up, Birthday monitor. I hadn’t bern sure if Macy
was a middle or hyphenated as surname.
I've seen it written in both forms, as either hyphenated or unhyphenated,
but I think I got the details for the Birthday List from the BBC episode
guides. This one confirms the hyphen:
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0008r6f>