OT: Lookalikes
2019-10-21 17:10:46 UTC
If she put a cowboy hat on she'd be a dead ringer for Woody.

#Toy Story - You've got a friend in me

2019-10-21 17:20:50 UTC
If she put a cowboy hat on she'd be a dead ringer for Woody.
#Toy Story - You've got a friend in me
<https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/PortalPictures/october-2019/213591901__meghan.jpg?imwidth=640>
Would you say there is a markle resemblance then?
2019-10-21 22:47:33 UTC
If she put a cowboy hat on she'd be a dead ringer for Woody.
#Toy Story - You've got a friend in me
<https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/PortalPictures/october-2019/213591901__meghan.jpg?imwidth=640>
Would you say there is a markle resemblance then?
Should she have a Sparks card?
2019-10-22 07:28:24 UTC
If she put a cowboy hat on she'd be a dead ringer for Woody.
#Toy Story - You've got a friend in me
<https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/PortalPictures/october-2019/213591901__meghan.jpg?imwidth=640>
Would you say there is a markle resemblance then?
Should she have a Sparks card?
Well she and Harry (the Prospector ?) seem to think that This Town Ain't
Big Enough for Both of Us.
Jenny M Benson
2019-10-22 09:15:01 UTC
Well she and Harry (the Prospector ?) seem to think that This Town Ain't
Big Enough for Both of Us.
One of my (many!) favourite Nevil Shute's books has the UK having become
so anti-royalist that the various members of the family have taken up
residence in several of the Commonwealth countries.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Nick Odell
2019-10-22 13:02:35 UTC
On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 10:15:01 +0100, Jenny M Benson
Well she and Harry (the Prospector ?) seem to think that This Town Ain't
Big Enough for Both of Us.
One of my (many!) favourite Nevil Shute's books has the UK having become
so anti-royalist that the various members of the family have taken up
residence in several of the Commonwealth countries.
<mode-Amazon> People who liked "In The Wet" by Nevil Shute also
enjoyed "The Queen and I" by Sue Townsend ISBN: 9780241958377</>

2019-10-22 13:44:18 UTC
On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 10:15:01 +0100, Jenny M Benson <***@hotmail.co.uk>
Well she and Harry (the Prospector ?) seem to think that This Town Ain't
Big Enough for Both of Us.
One of my (many!) favourite Nevil Shute's books has the UK having become
so anti-royalist that the various members of the family have taken up
residence in several of the Commonwealth countries.
I think I may have missed that one. We bought a job lot on ebay some years
ago but I don't recall a plot like that. I've listened to or read others
from the library too.
2019-10-22 14:32:41 UTC
Well she and Harry (the Prospector ?) seem to think that This Town Ain't
Big Enough for Both of Us.
One of my (many!) favourite Nevil Shute's books has the UK having become
so anti-royalist that the various members of the family have taken up
residence in several of the Commonwealth countries.
I thought I'd read all of NS's books, but don't remember that one. What is
the title, please?
Mike Headon
2019-10-23 13:38:03 UTC
Well she and Harry (the Prospector ?) seem to think that This Town Ain't
Big Enough for Both of Us.
One of my (many!) favourite Nevil Shute's books has the UK having become
so anti-royalist that the various members of the family have taken up
residence in several of the Commonwealth countries.
I thought I'd read all of NS's books, but don't remember that one. What is
the title, please?
In The Wet. In my memory, it was the (Labour) government which was
anti-royalist, not the populace.
--
Mike Headon
R69S R850R
2019-10-23 21:11:22 UTC
Post by Mike Headon
Well she and Harry (the Prospector ?) seem to think that This Town Ain't
Big Enough for Both of Us.
One of my (many!) favourite Nevil Shute's books has the UK having become
so anti-royalist that the various members of the family have taken up
residence in several of the Commonwealth countries.
I thought I'd read all of NS's books, but don't remember that one. What is
the title, please?
In The Wet. In my memory, it was the (Labour) government which was
anti-royalist, not the populace.
Thank you. I know I've read it, and indeed own a copy, but don't remember
that. I'll have to re-read it.