spoiler Thursday 30.1.20
2020-01-30 22:30:08 UTC
I was glad that Neil showed he is not fooled byJustin's fast talking
and realised it was demotion, but might he be pleased to take it? I
think BL are making a mistake in letting Hannah take over the unit as
she doesn't as Neil said, have the pig-nurturing skills needed. I
suppose they think she can be advised by Neil. They should have left
him in overall charge and moved to the outdoor pigs and let her still
be under him.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-01-30 22:43:17 UTC
I was glad that Neil showed he is not fooled byJustin's fast talking
and realised it was demotion, but might he be pleased to take it? I
think BL are making a mistake in letting Hannah take over the unit as
she doesn't as Neil said, have the pig-nurturing skills needed. I
suppose they think she can be advised by Neil. They should have left
him in overall charge and moved to the outdoor pigs and let her still
be under him.
I too think Neil might like to get out of management, even with a salary
cut - but Susan would make his life an absolute misery, even without the
cut in their income. In fact she is going to make his life a misery
whichever he decides, I think.

What - if any - pension arrangements do Neil and Susan have? They must
be getting on, but I suspect they have little if any provision. (Do they
rent or own?)

"The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey
Penny
2020-01-30 23:32:38 UTC
On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 22:43:17 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
What - if any - pension arrangements do Neil and Susan have? They must
be getting on, but I suspect they have little if any provision. (Do they
rent or own?)
They self-built so must own at least part of the place by now.

Neil is 62 and Susan 56, I suppose they will eventually qualify for state
pensions.
2020-01-31 08:54:50 UTC
I too think Neil might like to get out of management, even with a salary
cut - but Susan would make his life an absolute misery, even without the
cut in their income. In fact she is going to make his life a misery
whichever he decides, I think.
What - if any - pension arrangements do Neil and Susan have? They must
be getting on, but I suspect they have little if any provision. (Do they
rent or own?)
The only bit of that I can answer is, they own the property - though I
don’t know if he has a mortgage or huge bank loan. Kneel (with help) built
Soooooozan Towers and named it summat like Ambridge View; the residence is
large enough for not only them but for Emmur and family (take those muddy
boots off at the door Kneel / Edward!) but unfortunately for Kneel, not
extensive enough for him to get away from Soooooozan!
2020-01-31 13:30:11 UTC
they own the property - though I
don’t know if he has a mortgage or huge bank loan
When Emmur went mad over "er house" Neil investigated a bank loan so
either he is mortgage free or cannot reborrow on the mortgage as that is
the cheapest approach usually.
Mike Headon
2020-01-31 11:37:26 UTC
I was glad that Neil showed he is not fooled byJustin's fast talking
and realised it was demotion, but might he be pleased to take it? I
think BL are making a mistake in letting Hannah take over the unit as
she doesn't as Neil said, have the pig-nurturing skills needed. I
suppose they think she can be advised by Neil. They should have left
him in overall charge and moved to the outdoor pigs and let her still
be under him.
Fnarr fnarr
--
Mike Headon