spoiler the last week
2020-08-21 18:28:13 UTC
I see the SWs are lining up Ed and Emma for misery again. She loses
her job in the end and he is wrongly accused of whatever Alice did
when drunk. I get fed up with this.

Also I don't accept they needed to use the monologue format at all but
even if they did, why only 4 nights a week? What was the argument for
that? Although, having said that, I get a sense of relief that I don't
have to listen for 3 days :)
I don't want to stop altogether in case I actually miss something I
might want to know.
Serena Blanchflower
2020-08-21 18:39:38 UTC
Also I don't accept they needed to use the monologue format at all but
even if they did, why only 4 nights a week? What was the argument for
that? Although, having said that, I get a sense of relief that I don't
have to listen for 3 days:)
According to Keri Davies: "Recording in particular is a much more
time-consuming process than it used to be."

<https://twitter.com/keridavies/status/1289952031596191744?s=20>
She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom
followed it). (Lewis Carroll)
Penny
2020-08-21 19:08:20 UTC
On Fri, 21 Aug 2020 19:28:13 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
I see the SWs are lining up Ed and Emma for misery again. She loses
her job in the end and he is wrongly accused of whatever Alice did
when drunk. I get fed up with this.
Also I don't accept they needed to use the monologue format at all but
even if they did, why only 4 nights a week? What was the argument for
that? Although, having said that, I get a sense of relief that I don't
have to listen for 3 days :)
I don't want to stop altogether in case I actually miss something I
might want to know.
I heard on fedup they'll be back in the studio very soon :)
2020-08-22 14:32:05 UTC
I heard on fedup they'll be back in the studio very soon :)
This week I heard.
Recording or playing?

I'm not a great fan of new technology. I don't change my phone every time the
bell rings - Sir David Attenborough, RT 2016/1/23-29
Mike
2020-08-22 15:48:22 UTC
I heard on fedup they'll be back in the studio very soon :)
This week I heard.
Recording or playing?
In the studio recording; transmission was not mentioned.
2020-08-22 15:50:16 UTC
I see the SWs are lining up Ed and Emma for misery again. She loses
her job in the end and he is wrongly accused of whatever Alice did
when drunk. I get fed up with this.
Also I don't accept they needed to use the monologue format at all but
even if they did, why only 4 nights a week? What was the argument for
that? Although, having said that, I get a sense of relief that I don't
have to listen for 3 days :)
I don't want to stop altogether in case I actually miss something I
might want to know.
I heard on fedup they'll be back in the studio very soon :)
And according to the newspaper report I read the BBC Controller has now
apologised for the mistake of imposing the monologues on us. I wonder
if he or she actually meant it?