Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 27th March 2020
2020-03-19 23:01:45 UTC

Cast :
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Phoebe Aldridge - Lucy Morris
Justin Elliott - Simon Williams
Rex Fairbrother - Nick Barber
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Robert Snell - Graham Blockey
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley
Gavin Moss - Gareth Pierce
Blake - Luke MacGregor

Director : Marina Caldarone
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Daniel Thurman

Spoilers:
Sunday 22nd - Philip attempts to keep control and Justin ruffles
feathers.
Monday 23rd - Adam puts his foot down and Phoebe is in the mood to
celebrate.
Tuesday 24th - Kirsty offers her support and the Brookfield youngsters
make plans.
Wednesday 25th - Robert makes an emotional gesture and there are
complications on Ben’s night out.
Thursday 26th - There is an embarrassing encounter for Peggy, and Josh
is forced to cover.
Friday 27th - One resident makes a devastating confession, and Brian is
impressed.

I don't know whether anyone is actually bothered about what is happening
in Ambridge at the moment, or whether it will come to pass as promised,
but the above is what had been planned for the coming week.
2020-03-20 09:01:22 UTC
I don't know whether anyone is actually bothered about what is happening
in Ambridge at the moment, or whether it will come to pass as promised,
but the above is what had been planned for the coming week.
From what was posted on twitter they have some months ahead as usual.
Changing things would presumably be very difficult because it is not
just a mention, is it? It's Life As We Know It.
Mike
2020-03-20 09:11:04 UTC
I don't know whether anyone is actually bothered about what is happening
in Ambridge at the moment, or whether it will come to pass as promised,
but the above is what had been planned for the coming week.
From what was posted on twitter they have some months ahead as usual.
Changing things would presumably be very difficult because it is not
just a mention, is it? It's Life As We Know It.
Perhaps Leonard Nimmoy (sp?) could do a monologue...
2020-03-20 10:56:01 UTC
Writer    :    Daniel Thurman
I don't always read in complete detail but is that a new name?
2020-03-20 13:25:00 UTC
Writer    :    Daniel Thurman
I don't always read in complete detail but is that a new name?
I thought that when I saw it, but he has done it once before. It was
last September so it's not surprising that we are not familiar with the
name.

2020-03-23 13:48:33 UTC
Friday 27th - One resident makes a devastating confession,
Gavin admits that he took some cutters to all the telephone cables, the
optical fibres and switched on a broadband radio jammer so nothing will be
heard of Ambridge today.