Spoiler for 18th. April
2018-04-19 15:31:04 UTC

.

/??

/

/?

/

/?

/

Ok, that’ll

Doooo

If your pig-man let it be known that he was applying for a job that worked
with a very different ethos to the one he had always claimed was what
attracted him to your employment, would you think he was about to jump ship
and offer him £1.50p. Per hour more, let him bargain you up to £2.00p. per
hour as long as he took on more responsibility, then when he declined the
extra work, just accept his refusal and still offer him £2.00p. per hour
increase???! I would assume Jazzer will now get about £70 per week extra
for no more work! This must be Ambridge accounting at work and of course we
know that Jazzer had only applied for the job with Justin as a lever.....
2018-04-19 15:41:45 UTC
of course we
know that Jazzer had only applied for the job with Justin as a lever
Given he has a milk round I am not sure he spends 35 hours a week at
Bridge Farm. So only Clarrie has not had any money out of the easy
touch management at Bridge Farm.
2018-04-19 16:36:07 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
/??
/
/
/?
/
/?
/
Ok, that’ll
Doooo
If your pig-man let it be known that he was applying for a job that worked
with a very different ethos to the one he had always claimed was what
attracted him to your employment, would you think he was about to jump ship
and offer him £1.50p. Per hour more, let him bargain you up to £2.00p. per
hour as long as he took on more responsibility, then when he declined the
extra work, just accept his refusal and still offer him £2.00p. per hour
increase???! I would assume Jazzer will now get about £70 per week extra
for no more work! This must be Ambridge accounting at work and of course we
know that Jazzer had only applied for the job with Justin as a lever.....
On the subject of job applications, my I OP that if your new pigman is a
woman, then Soosan won't be very happy.

2018-04-19 16:42:55 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
/??
/
/
/?
/
/?
/
Ok, that’ll
Doooo
If your pig-man let it be known that he was applying for a job that worked
with a very different ethos to the one he had always claimed was what
attracted him to your employment, would you think he was about to jump ship
and offer him £1.50p. Per hour more, let him bargain you up to £2.00p. per
hour as long as he took on more responsibility, then when he declined the
extra work, just accept his refusal and still offer him £2.00p. per hour
increase???! I would assume Jazzer will now get about £70 per week extra
for no more work! This must be Ambridge accounting at work and of course we
know that Jazzer had only applied for the job with Justin as a lever.....
On the subject of job applications, my I OP that if your new pigman is a
woman, then Soosan won't be very happy.
john
But she will be highly sauce-picious!
2018-04-19 16:44:28 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
/??
/
/
/?
/
/?
/
[...]
Especially if she is a bit of crackling.... Oh hello Maureen, I didn’t see
you there!
2018-04-19 17:48:03 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
/??
/
/
/?
/
/?
/
[...]
Reminds me of when Capt Ex was away and I visited the ship for a trip
soon after Shell brought in female apprentices. One young lady used to
work with her boilersuit top wrapped round her waist as it was hot and
a bikini top on. Actually not sure if Ex was Capt then or first mate,
and mate is responsible for apprentices.

This one was very nice though and a bit older than I expected. We went
ashore together to visit friends of hers she had sailed with
previously. They had the Singapore post which lasted a while. You got
a flat on Bukom Island and help was very cheap to hire. I remember
wanting Ex to get the post next. Sadly he didn't.

I do hope the Sws are planning a fling for Neil.
2018-04-19 17:16:14 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
/??
/
/
/?
/
/?
/
Ok, that’ll
Doooo
If your pig-man let it be known that he was applying for a job that worked
with a very different ethos to the one he had always claimed was what
attracted him to your employment, would you think he was about to jump ship
and offer him £1.50p. Per hour more, let him bargain you up to £2.00p. per
hour as long as he took on more responsibility, then when he declined the
extra work, just accept his refusal and still offer him £2.00p. per hour
increase???! I would assume Jazzer will now get about £70 per week extra
for no more work! This must be Ambridge accounting at work and of course we
know that Jazzer had only applied for the job with Justin as a lever.....
On the subject of job applications, my I OP that if your new pigman is a
woman, then Soosan won't be very happy.
I think she will have a very chilli reaction...
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint (Mark
Twain)
Mike
2018-04-19 17:30:44 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
/??
/
/
/?
/
/?
/
[...]
As long as Kneel doesn’t try to curry favour with the new employee....