spoiler 26/12/19
2019-12-27 10:01:25 UTC
I just told B the story of Eccles and the mug a designer has put on
Upstairs inthe Bull, a picture of peacock and Eccles 1993-2019 and B
said

B said

I probably should not tell you this as you will be shocked
B said "Peacock is delicious. Shame to waste it"
I apologise on his behalf.

I thought Snappy should do an autopsy as it might have died with a
heart attack and thus fell in front of Ken's car. Absolving Ken from
guilt and blame.

They had to have blood, the SWs, didn't they?
next week
Philip gets a shock.
Please can it be an electric one for all the lights, while he is
fixing them. Or better still Joy asks him in to fix her...lights, and
the shock is fatal, saving Kirsty from him and from yucky smoothes.
And Joy was horrible again last night. Imagine living next door to
her! Never a chance to wander round nude and have at yer partner
whenever. She wanted to come in and then inserted herself into the
evening. Horrible.
DavidK
2019-12-27 13:52:02 UTC
[...]
Yes, I feel sorry for Joy, but last night was definitely OTT.

Re Eccles, was it here that we established Eccles was at least Eccles
II? And would a peacock be making those peacock noises in the dead of
winter? According to
<https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/peafowl-noise-how-bad-and-at-what-age-do-they-start.756830/>

"2. I think some people think that peacocks call all year round which is
why it is important to always tell people that are thinking about
getting peafowl that they are not noisy all year... They call in the
spring and summer time with the loud "Ahhhh Ahhh!" calls and of course
the mating call. For the rest of the year they are normally quiet making
low squeaks and a certain low noise they sometimes use when they see a hawk"

so Eccles was confused, at the very least. Of course, the pub lights and
Santa's sleigh's landing lights might be responsible.