TA 4/5/21
2021-05-04 20:19:27 UTC
Tonight's was a good episode! It was in two parts, interwoven, and
both fine!
Clive Arthur
2021-05-04 21:33:04 UTC
Tonight's was a good episode! It was in two parts, interwoven, and
both fine!
Oh Christ, Alice has found god! I thought it very weak.
--
Cheers
Clive
Vicky Ayech
2021-05-05 08:51:21 UTC
On Tue, 4 May 2021 22:33:04 +0100, Clive Arthur
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Vicky Ayech
Tonight's was a good episode! It was in two parts, interwoven, and
both fine!
Oh Christ, Alice has found god! I thought it very weak.
I didn't think she found God really. More comfort from a good
listener. She admitted her interest in the ceremony was the event and
family joining in. It was really Alan who led the conversation more
onto what it should mean for Martha. But this was last night and I
only heard it once :) ICBAM
Chris
2021-05-06 08:25:43 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Vicky Ayech
Tonight's was a good episode! It was in two parts, interwoven, and
both fine!
Oh Christ, Alice has found god! I thought it very weak.
Wasn’t holding my attention particularly but a good one inasmuch Alan knows
how far to take it with Aliss.

Sincerely Chris
Clive Arthur
2021-05-06 11:32:07 UTC
Post by Chris
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Vicky Ayech
Tonight's was a good episode! It was in two parts, interwoven, and
both fine!
Oh Christ, Alice has found god! I thought it very weak.
Wasn’t holding my attention particularly but a good one inasmuch Alan knows
how far to take it with Aliss.
Sincerely Chris
You mean he knows better than to go for a round with Alice?
--
Cheers
Clive
John Ashby
2021-05-06 12:10:39 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Chris
Tonight's was a good episode!  It was in two parts, interwoven, and
both fine!
Oh Christ, Alice has found god!  I thought it very weak.
Wasn’t holding my attention particularly but a good one inasmuch Alan knows
how far to take it with Aliss.
Sincerely Chris
You mean he knows better than to go for a round with Alice?
I see what you did there.

2021-05-07 15:21:04 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Chris
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Vicky Ayech
Tonight's was a good episode! It was in two parts, interwoven, and
both fine!
Oh Christ, Alice has found god! I thought it very weak.
Wasn’t holding my attention particularly but a good one inasmuch Alan knows
how far to take it with Aliss.
Sincerely Chris
You mean he knows better than to go for a round with Alice?
Partly it’ll be his training but IRRC doesn’t he have a daughter who went
off to nurse? CBA to get my books from upstairs at the moment. There was
his mum in law v Aunty Satya, Usha’s much better know rellie than her
parents.

2021-05-07 16:51:36 UTC
Post by Chris
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Chris
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Vicky Ayech
Tonight's was a good episode! It was in two parts, interwoven, and
both fine!
Oh Christ, Alice has found god! I thought it very weak.
Wasn’t holding my attention particularly but a good one inasmuch Alan knows
how far to take it with Aliss.
Sincerely Chris
You mean he knows better than to go for a round with Alice?
Partly it’ll be his training but IRRC doesn’t he have a daughter who went
off to nurse? CBA to get my books from upstairs at the moment. There was
his mum in law v Aunty Satya, Usha’s much better know rellie than her
parents.
His daughter, Amy, who is now a midwife was also Alice's best friend
when they were both teenagers, so he would have known Alice quite well
at that age.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age (Groucho Marx)
Chris
2021-05-09 11:05:39 UTC
Post by Chris
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Chris
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Vicky Ayech
Tonight's was a good episode! It was in two parts, interwoven, and
both fine!
Oh Christ, Alice has found god! I thought it very weak.
Wasn’t holding my attention particularly but a good one inasmuch Alan knows
how far to take it with Aliss.
Sincerely Chris
You mean he knows better than to go for a round with Alice?
Partly it’ll be his training but IRRC doesn’t he have a daughter who went
off to nurse? CBA to get my books from upstairs at the moment. There was
his mum in law v Aunty Satya, Usha’s much better know rellie than her
parents.
His daughter, Amy, who is now a midwife was also Alice's best friend
when they were both teenagers, so he would have known Alice quite well
at that age.
Thanks for doing the reading for me Serena! Funny we’ve heard nothing of
Amy or Aunty for years and years. Could have done with Amy this past year.
Another once close family no longer on speaking terms.

2021-05-10 09:53:50 UTC
Post by Chris
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Post by Chris
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Chris
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]
Alan did mention Amy in one of his most recent appearances. I think he
passed on good wishes from her to Alice, Chris and Martha, or maybe he
said he'd pass on something regarding the baby to Amy. In either case it
gave reason to thing that he remembered that he had a daughter and might
even be in contact with her.
2021-05-10 17:15:55 UTC
Post by Chris
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Chris
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]
Good, continuity is alert, my brain no longer is.