Completely irrelevant to anything whatsoever
2019-06-01 17:55:07 UTC
I have just stumbled across this outstandingly named popular beat combo:
https://www.discogs.com/artist/5144201-Psychedelic-Porn-Crumpets

Sadly, as I have no intention of ever listening to them, I am unable to
assess the quality of their second album.
2019-06-01 21:23:27 UTC
https://www.discogs.com/artist/5144201-Psychedelic-Porn-Crumpets
Sadly, as I have no intention of ever listening to them, I am unable to
assess the quality of their second album.
.....whereas I have been encouraged to visit this and I have done so.

http://www.radio.garden and so far I have spent far too many hours
being enthralled.

It's a bit processor-heavy and won't work on my puny little netbook but
my slightly more muscular laptop handles it well. I believe there are
downloadable apps for mobile phones.

Have fun.

2019-06-02 05:38:18 UTC
https://www.discogs.com/artist/5144201-Psychedelic-Porn-Crumpets
Sadly, as I have no intention of ever listening to them, I am unable
to assess the quality of their second album.
.....whereas I have been encouraged to visit this and I have done so.
http://www.radio.garden  and so far I have spent far too many hours
being enthralled.
Nice!

(I twirled the world and randomly ended up in Norfolk, Virginia.
Needless to say, I left immediately with California on my mind,
straddled that Greyhound and rolled into Raleigh...

Sorry. I'll get me ticket to the Promised Land.)
2019-06-02 08:11:53 UTC
https://www.discogs.com/artist/5144201-Psychedelic-Porn-Crumpets
Sadly, as I have no intention of ever listening to them, I am unable
to assess the quality of their second album.
.....whereas I have been encouraged to visit this and I have done so.
http://www.radio.garden  and so far I have spent far too many hours
being enthralled.
Nice!
(I twirled the world and randomly ended up in Norfolk, Virginia.
Needless to say, I left immediately with California on my mind,
straddled that Greyhound and rolled into Raleigh...
Sorry. I'll get me ticket to the Promised Land.)
I thought when you mentioned Raleigh, you were going to get your cloak.
2019-06-02 08:20:13 UTC
https://www.discogs.com/artist/5144201-Psychedelic-Porn-Crumpets
Sadly, as I have no intention of ever listening to them, I am unable
to assess the quality of their second album.
.....whereas I have been encouraged to visit this and I have done so.
http://www.radio.garden  and so far I have spent far too many hours
being enthralled.
Nice!
(I twirled the world and randomly ended up in Norfolk, Virginia.
Needless to say, I left immediately with California on my mind,
straddled that Greyhound and rolled into Raleigh...
Sorry. I'll get me ticket to the Promised Land.)
I thought when you mentioned Raleigh, you were going to get your cloak.
It's at the cleaners. Muddy footprints all over it.
Feeling a bit ruff this morning ?
Mike
2019-06-02 10:53:41 UTC
https://www.discogs.com/artist/5144201-Psychedelic-Porn-Crumpets
Sadly, as I have no intention of ever listening to them, I am unable
to assess the quality of their second album.
.....whereas I have been encouraged to visit this and I have done so.
http://www.radio.garden  and so far I have spent far too many hours
being enthralled.
Nice!
(I twirled the world and randomly ended up in Norfolk, Virginia.
Needless to say, I left immediately with California on my mind,
straddled that Greyhound and rolled into Raleigh...
Sorry.  I'll get me ticket to the Promised Land.)
I thought when you mentioned Raleigh, you were going to get your cloak.
It's at the cleaners.  Muddy footprints all over it.
Feeling a bit ruff this morning ?
You had to Drake that up didn’t you?!
On yer bike !
Mike
2019-06-02 08:09:46 UTC
https://www.discogs.com/artist/5144201-Psychedelic-Porn-Crumpets
Sadly, as I have no intention of ever listening to them, I am unable to
assess the quality of their second album.
.....whereas I have been encouraged to visit this and I have done so.
http://www.radio.garden and so far I have spent far too many hours
being enthralled.
It's a bit processor-heavy and won't work on my puny little netbook but
my slightly more muscular laptop handles it well. I believe there are
downloadable apps for mobile phones.
Have fun.
Nick
Thanks Nick; works well on my iPad :-)
2019-06-02 08:37:23 UTC
On Sat, 1 Jun 2019 22:23:27 +0100, Nick Odell
Post by Nick Odell
http://www.radio.garden and so far I have spent far too many hours
being enthralled.
It's a bit processor-heavy and won't work on my puny little netbook but
my slightly more muscular laptop handles it well. I believe there are
downloadable apps for mobile phones.
Have fun.
I did - took a quick visit to Nelson, NZ where Fresh FM was playing a
rather dirgy Country & Western song which might have been Johnny Cash but
lacked energy, followed by (unmistakably) Billie Holiday. No one to tell me
what I was listening to. A laid back Sunday evening in Nelson.