Spoiler? Gavin
2020-10-06 08:09:24 UTC
Whilst being interviewed about his role of Todd in Coronation Street
Gareth Pierce said the following:

Are you going to be in both the Archers and Corrie for a while?

I am doing a lot of driving at the moment! The Archers is back recording
in Birmingham. There will be some overlap. Gavin may well see justice
and get his comeuppance. But I don’t know yet how that happens.
2020-10-06 08:27:19 UTC
Whilst being interviewed about his role of Todd in Coronation Street
Are you going to be in both the Archers and Corrie for a while?
I am doing a lot of driving at the moment! The Archers is back recording
in Birmingham. There will be some overlap. Gavin may well see justice
and get his comeuppance. But I don’t know yet how that happens.
Does Aunty have some stables in the centre of Brum for the ‘orses?
Peter
2020-10-06 13:48:17 UTC
Whilst being interviewed about his role of Todd in Coronation Street
Are you going to be in both the Archers and Corrie for a while?
I am doing a lot of driving at the moment! The Archers is back recording
in Birmingham. There will be some overlap. Gavin may well see justice
and get his comeuppance. But I don’t know yet how that happens.
Does Aunty have some stables in the centre of Brum for the ‘orses?
The Stable, on John Bright Street, is just a short walk from the Mailbox.
--
When, once, reference was made to a statesman almost universally
recognized as one of the villains of this century, in order to
Ernst Specker on Paul Bernays
Mike
2020-10-06 13:53:40 UTC
Post by Peter
Whilst being interviewed about his role of Todd in Coronation Street
Are you going to be in both the Archers and Corrie for a while?
I am doing a lot of driving at the moment! The Archers is back recording
in Birmingham. There will be some overlap. Gavin may well see justice
and get his comeuppance. But I don’t know yet how that happens.
Does Aunty have some stables in the centre of Brum for the ‘orses?
The Stable, on John Bright Street, is just a short walk from the Mailbox.
Perhaps we should arrange ‘a bust’ and expose Philip and Gavin to the
strong arm of the law, such treatment of ‘slaves’ should not go unpunished;
UMRA has a duty to ... (Cont’d on P94)
2020-10-06 17:49:09 UTC
Whilst being interviewed about his role of Todd in Coronation Street
Are you going to be in both the Archers and Corrie for a while?
I am doing a lot of driving at the moment! The Archers is back recording
in Birmingham. There will be some overlap. Gavin may well see justice
and get his comeuppance. But I don’t know yet how that happens.
Does Aunty have some stables in the centre of Brum for the ‘orses?
Just need one of those stands, filled with sawdust, to hold the coconuts.
(He said, shyly)
2020-10-06 17:54:04 UTC
Whilst being interviewed about his role of Todd in Coronation Street
Are you going to be in both the Archers and Corrie for a while?
I am doing a lot of driving at the moment! The Archers is back recording
in Birmingham. There will be some overlap. Gavin may well see justice
and get his comeuppance. But I don’t know yet how that happens.
Does Aunty have some stables in the centre of Brum for the ‘orses?
Just need one of those stands, filled with sawdust, to hold the coconuts.
(He said, shyly)
Eye to the mane chance eh?
2020-10-06 08:35:39 UTC
Whilst being interviewed about his role of Todd in Coronation Street
Are you going to be in both the Archers and Corrie for a while?
I am doing a lot of driving at the moment! The Archers is back recording
in Birmingham. There will be some overlap. Gavin may well see justice
and get his comeuppance. But I don’t know yet how that happens.
That sounds a bit naughty on the part of the actor? But if he has the
scripts or story outline it must be soon, I should think. I unserstood
they don't get much advance warning of story lines.
Mike
2020-10-06 09:51:05 UTC
Whilst being interviewed about his role of Todd in Coronation Street
Are you going to be in both the Archers and Corrie for a while?
I am doing a lot of driving at the moment! The Archers is back recording
in Birmingham. There will be some overlap. Gavin may well see justice
and get his comeuppance. But I don’t know yet how that happens.
That sounds a bit naughty on the part of the actor? But if he has the
scripts or story outline it must be soon, I should think. I unserstood
they don't get much advance warning of story lines.
I would say that his comments are very bland and non committal and do not
give anything away really.
2020-10-06 13:31:54 UTC
Whilst being interviewed about his role of Todd in Coronation Street
Are you going to be in both the Archers and Corrie for a while?
I am doing a lot of driving at the moment! The Archers is back recording
in Birmingham. There will be some overlap. Gavin may well see justice
and get his comeuppance. But I don’t know yet how that happens.
That sounds a bit naughty on the part of the actor? But if he has the
scripts or story outline it must be soon, I should think. I unserstood
they don't get much advance warning of story lines.
I would say that his comments are very bland and non committal and do not
give anything away really.
That was how I read it. He knows that baddies in soapland meet their
end eventually and was probably told when he was interviewed for TA that
the character had a limited life.

We know that Todd will have a funeral on the Street in the near future
so he won't last long there either.