Newcastle BBQ and Bingo
2020-01-09 13:56:54 UTC
"When two or three are gathered together in UMRA's name, it shall be
called a devolved BBQ ..."

I had a pleasant visit to SODAM's nice new house (which seemed a lot
tidier to me than she thought it was) in Forest Hall on Saturday (and
was able to help with a couple of odd jobs - though not much with
computers; I thought Windows 10 was hard going, but Apple's OS stumped
me. But I did manage to work out how to open - so it could be put on -
the new collar). Bingo is as delightful as I thought she would be. (She
had a slight cough/rasp - hope it turned out to be nothing serious.)
Very well-behaved, too.

Clip and snap as entries 21 and 22 in http://255soft.uk/Bingo/ . [I've
added the .modd and .thm files my little Sony camera produces too: if
anyone can tell me their purpose, please do!] Mary also in them (-:

Bingo now fully grown; it's fun to compare the first few entries! She's
about the same size now as her mum, unsurprisingly.

Regards, jpeg (-:

As individuals, politicians are usually quite charming, so it is quite hard to
dislike them, but in most cases, it is worth making the effort.
- Mark Williams (UMRA), 2013-4-26
Vicky Ayech
All very sweet.
Penny
2020-01-09 20:55:15 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
[I've
added the .modd and .thm files my little Sony camera produces too: if
anyone can tell me their purpose, please do!]
They're thumbnails.
My first little Sony (rather old now) produced pictorial thumbs for movie
files which can be used separately like that - but why would you want to?.

At least it's not as daft as some Canons which embed a huge copy of the
whole image in the EXIF data, making the file size ginormous!