hi guys. the birthday bash is viable. thank goodness. willbetiring but look ok on the face of it. will take care of mysel and lr
2018-09-23 11:17:46 UTC
2018-09-24 12:35:31 UTC
Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:
Lovely 40 th lunchN with family’s yesterday. Some of you know I am in bumpy
waters health wise but it was fine fine. Taken to loose women on tv.
Can’t believe it. Loving it. Crikey.
Dumrat
2018-09-30 09:00:14 UTC
Lovely 40 th lunchN with family’s yesterday. Some of you know I am in bumpy
waters health wise but it was fine fine. Taken to loose women on tv.
Can’t believe it. Loving it. Crikey.
I can't answer your original post about it on here, BTMS, but wanted to add my nuggers at
your diagnosis to those of other umrats, on another thread. I'm glad to read that your
family is supporting you and I wish you much enjoyment of Loose Women!
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat