For those umrats who like cruises
2018-07-06 17:23:09 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/travel/biggest-longest-most-expensive-15-weird-and-wonderful-cruise-ship-features/ar-AAzCuoI?ocid=spartandhp

They might like one of these ships. Or maybe Brian and Jenny could go
off and leave their offspring to sort things out themselves.

Or can they afford cruitses now?
LFS
2018-07-06 18:19:55 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/travel/biggest-longest-most-expensive-15-weird-and-wonderful-cruise-ship-features/ar-AAzCuoI?ocid=spartandhp
They might like one of these ships. Or maybe Brian and Jenny could go
off and leave their offspring to sort things out themselves.
Or can they afford cruitses now?
Oh Vicky, you've just made me feel deeply thankful that they weren't on
the Rhine with me this week.
2018-07-07 14:37:41 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/travel/biggest-longest-most-expensive-15-weird-and-wonderful-cruise-ship-features/ar-AAzCuoI?ocid=spartandhp
They might like one of these ships. Or maybe Brian and Jenny could go
off and leave their offspring to sort things out themselves.
Or can they afford cruitses now?
Oh Vicky, you've just made me feel deeply thankful that they weren't on
the Rhine with me this week.
Can’t see Brine on a cruise. Effer, yes.

2018-07-07 15:00:44 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/travel/biggest-longest-most-expensive-15-weird-and-wonderful-cruise-ship-features/ar-AAzCuoI?ocid=spartandhp
They might like one of these ships. Or maybe Brian and Jenny could go
off and leave their offspring to sort things out themselves.
Or can they afford cruitses now?
Oh Vicky, you've just made me feel deeply thankful that they weren't on
the Rhine with me this week.
Can’t see Brine on a cruise. Effer, yes.
Sincerely Chris
Brine on the Briny?!
2018-07-07 15:03:50 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/travel/biggest-longest-most-expensive-15-weird-and-wonderful-cruise-ship-features/ar-AAzCuoI?ocid=spartandhp
They might like one of these ships. Or maybe Brian and Jenny could go
off and leave their offspring to sort things out themselves.
Or can they afford cruitses now?
Oh Vicky, you've just made me feel deeply thankful that they weren't on
the Rhine with me this week.
Can’t see Brine on a cruise. Effer, yes.
Sincerely Chris
Brine on the Briny?!
Mine Dew, a cruise would probably suit Snappy, don’t the have roulette
tables?
2018-07-07 17:17:44 UTC
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 14:37:41 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by LFS
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/travel/biggest-longest-most-expensive-15-weird-and-wonderful-cruise-ship-features/ar-AAzCuoI?ocid=spartandhp
They might like one of these ships. Or maybe Brian and Jenny could go
off and leave their offspring to sort things out themselves.
Or can they afford cruitses now?
Oh Vicky, you've just made me feel deeply thankful that they weren't on
the Rhine with me this week.
Can’t see Brine on a cruise. Effer, yes.
Sincerely Chris
Well, Brian would like the classy restaurant and the bar. Maybe he
could chat to other men there.
John Ashby
2018-07-07 19:01:58 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/travel/biggest-longest-most-expensive-15-weird-and-wonderful-cruise-ship-features/ar-AAzCuoI?ocid=spartandhp
They might like one of these ships. Or maybe Brian and Jenny could go
off and leave their offspring to sort things out themselves.
Or can they afford cruitses now?
Oh Vicky, you've just made me feel deeply thankful that they weren't on
the Rhine with me this week.
Can’t see Brine on a cruise. Effer, yes.
Sincerely Chris
Perhaps Brine should charter a yacht (tupperware gin palace) and do a
Maxwell.

2018-07-08 08:09:35 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by John Ashby
Post by LFS
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/travel/biggest-longest-most-expensive-15-weird-and-wonderful-cruise-ship-features/ar-AAzCuoI?ocid=spartandhp
They might like one of these ships. Or maybe Brian and Jenny could go
off and leave their offspring to sort things out themselves.
Or can they afford cruitses now?
Oh Vicky, you've just made me feel deeply thankful that they weren't on
the Rhine with me this week.
Can’t see Brine on a cruise.  Effer, yes.
Sincerely Chris
Perhaps Brine should charter a yacht (tupperware gin palace) and do a
Maxwell.
BTN, I think.
I don't think he can afford Maxwell now. It would have to be Lucan.
Was it him just walked in to the sea and his clothes were found?
Jenny M Benson
2018-07-08 08:27:57 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by John Ashby
Perhaps Brine should charter a yacht (tupperware gin palace) and do a
Maxwell.
BTN, I think.
I think not quite.
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't think he can afford Maxwell now. It would have to be Lucan.
Was it him just walked in to the sea and his clothes were found?
You're thinking of the Postmaster General chap - Umbrella. Unless
you're thinking of Reggie Perrin!

(Do you like the neat way I've saved on multiple posts?)
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
p***@never.here
2018-07-08 09:21:45 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 09:27:57 +0100, Jenny M Benson
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't think he can afford Maxwell now. It would have to be Lucan.
Was it him just walked in to the sea and his clothes were found?
You're thinking of the Postmaster General chap - Umbrella. Unless
you're thinking of Reggie Perrin!
(Do you like the neat way I've saved on multiple posts?)
John Stonehouse, I think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Stonehouse
--
Pete

Remove "the-obvious" to reply
Jim Easterbrook
2018-07-08 09:24:38 UTC
Post by Jenny M Benson
You're thinking of the Postmaster General chap - Umbrella. Unless
you're thinking of Reggie Perrin!
(Do you like the neat way I've saved on multiple posts?)
John Stonehouse, I think.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Stonehouse
I remember the Grauniad describing him as the only Postmaster General to
end up sewing his own mailbags.