OT: Umra Radio Club - Annika Stranded
2018-10-02 16:00:04 UTC
I heard an episode of this while driving and I'm hooked.

I missed episode 1 of the current series and I'd like to hear previous
series. Can anyrat help me?
Kate B
2018-10-02 16:22:31 UTC
Post by DavidK
I heard an episode of this while driving and I'm hooked.
I missed episode 1 of the current series and I'd like to hear previous
series. Can anyrat help me?
Following - I was looking for something to listen to and remembered
this, but the wretched IPLayer has only got a few episodes available
even of the current series. How idiotic is that?
Dumrat
2018-10-02 16:31:14 UTC
Post by DavidK
I heard an episode of this while driving and I'm hooked.
I missed episode 1 of the current series and I'd like to hear previous series. Can
anyrat help me?
Following - I was looking for something to listen to and remembered this, but the wretched
IPLayer has only got a few episodes available even of the current series. How idiotic is
that?
I found this series at Episode 3 and was really wishing I could have heard the first two
episodes as well - now you're telling me there are whole other series I've missed? Darn it!
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat
Nick Odell
2018-10-02 19:05:56 UTC
Post by DavidK
I heard an episode of this while driving and I'm hooked.
I missed episode 1 of the current series and I'd like to hear previous
series. Can anyrat help me?
Please sir, me sir.

But you've not been paying attention at the back: I've been telling umra
how good this is from way back at series one!

Series 1&2 are three episodes each, series three runs to four and this
series is due to be eight episodes, I think.

Shall I burn them all onto a CD and mail them to you?
Shall I wait until the end of this series and then burn the lot of them
onto a CD and mail them to you?

I don't do Dropbox.

Offer open to otherats too. Now there aren't so many of us, I'm not in
as much danger of bankrupting myself had I made an offer like that a few
years ago.

My email address works.

2018-10-03 18:15:08 UTC
Post by DavidK
I heard an episode of this while driving and I'm hooked.
I missed episode 1 of the current series and I'd like to hear previous
series. Can anyrat help me?
Please sir,  me sir.
But you've not been paying attention at the back: I've been telling umra
how good this is from way back at series one!
Series 1&2 are three episodes each, series three runs to four and this
series is due to be eight episodes, I think.
Shall I burn them all onto a CD and mail them to you?
Shall I wait until the end of this series and then burn the lot of them
onto a CD and mail them to you?
I don't do Dropbox.
Offer open to otherats too. Now there aren't so many of us, I'm not in
as much danger of bankrupting myself had I made an offer like that a few
years ago.
My email address works.
Nick
Thanks Nick. I did see your comment on it in google groups while looking
for alternative sources. I also see that Annika was on Radio 4 Extra at
the start of this year so I expect she will be back fairly soon.
Sam Plusnet
2018-10-09 18:41:57 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by DavidK
[...]
The first series was broadcast (either on R4 or R4Extra) in

Jan 2013, Feb 2015 & Jan 2017

(so we might well get a repeat in the new year)

The second series in Jul 2014, Nov 2016 & Jan 2018.

Third in Nov 2016 & Jun 2017.
2018-10-08 19:32:27 UTC
Post by DavidK
I heard an episode of this while driving and I'm hooked.
I missed episode 1 of the current series and I'd like to hear previous
series. Can anyrat help me?
Please sir,  me sir.
But you've not been paying attention at the back: I've been telling umra
how good this is from way back at series one!
Series 1&2 are three episodes each, series three runs to four and this
series is due to be eight episodes, I think.
Shall I burn them all onto a CD and mail them to you?
Shall I wait until the end of this series and then burn the lot of them
onto a CD and mail them to you?
I don't do Dropbox.
Offer open to otherats too. Now there aren't so many of us, I'm not in
as much danger of bankrupting myself had I made an offer like that a few
years ago.
My email address works.
I think I'm going to be burning tomorrow: any more requests? Speak now
or, etc, etc.

2018-10-08 22:13:49 UTC
Post by DavidK
[...]
Oh, me, please! Meant to say ages ago and completely forgot I hadn't
done it. Am not keeping up at the back... xxx
Fred
2018-10-03 07:47:58 UTC
Post by DavidK
I heard an episode of this while driving and I'm hooked.
I missed episode 1 of the current series and I'd like to hear previous
series. Can anyrat help me?
I found series 2 here
https://archive.org/details/AnnikaStrandedByNickWalkerSeries2
Haven't listened yet, but will do.

Fred
Dumrat
Peter Withey
2018-10-03 08:42:15 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Post by Fred
Post by DavidK
I heard an episode of this while driving and I'm hooked.
I missed episode 1 of the current series and I'd like to hear previous
series. Can anyrat help me?
I found series 2 here
https://archive.org/details/AnnikaStrandedByNickWalkerSeries2
Haven't listened yet, but will do.
Fred
Thank you, Fred!
If you have access to a.b.sounds.radio.bbc news group the first
series is there.

hth
--
Pete