UMRA birthday info for 20 July 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-07-20 06:08:47 UTC
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
2018-07-20 06:33:19 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
A blast from the past to be sure.
SODAM
2018-07-20 17:01:32 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
A blast from the past to be sure.
Where is Jamie Perks? What happened to him?

Wasn’t he an apprentice to Mike Tucker at one time, doing some sort of
tree-doctoring?
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Mike
2018-07-20 17:51:21 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
A blast from the past to be sure.
Where is Jamie Perks? What happened to him?
Wasn’t he an apprentice to Mike Tucker at one time, doing some sort of
tree-doctoring?
Perhaps he is bringing his axe in search of Martin Gibson?
2018-07-20 19:12:49 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
A blast from the past to be sure.
Where is Jamie Perks? What happened to him?
Wasn’t he an apprentice to Mike Tucker at one time, doing some sort of
tree-doctoring?
Praps he got the chop?
p***@never.here
2018-07-21 09:52:31 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
A blast from the past to be sure.
Where is Jamie Perks? What happened to him?
Wasn’t he an apprentice to Mike Tucker at one time, doing some sort of
tree-doctoring?
Praps he got the chop?
Indeed he did, as did his mother, Kathy..
Pete
carolet
2018-07-22 17:20:13 UTC
Post by p***@never.here
Post by Btms
Post by SODAM
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
A blast from the past to be sure.
Where is Jamie Perks? What happened to him?
Wasn’t he an apprentice to Mike Tucker at one time, doing some sort of
tree-doctoring?
Praps he got the chop?
Indeed he did, as did his mother, Kathy..
Kathy was mentioned in this morning's omnibus (probably one day in the
week too, but I didn't noyice it then). She appears to be in charge of
the white elephant stall that Jenny's vase is destined for.
2018-07-22 17:38:07 UTC
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 18:20:13 +0100, carolet
Post by carolet
Kathy was mentioned in this morning's omnibus (probably one day in the
week too, but I didn't noyice it then). She appears to be in charge of
the white elephant stall that Jenny's vase is destined for.
Last mention I remember of Kathy was something to do with staffing at
Grey Gables, or maybe something to do with Lexi staying there after
she decided to stay in/return to Ambridge.

But then I haven't listened for several months as it was all getting
too stupid.
2018-07-21 11:52:02 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
A blast from the past to be sure.
Where is Jamie Perks? What happened to him?
Wasn’t he an apprentice to Mike Tucker at one time, doing some sort of
tree-doctoring?
Yes, but both Jamie, his mum, and his mates have all vanished.

2018-07-21 12:16:15 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
A blast from the past to be sure.
Where is Jamie Perks? What happened to him?
Wasn’t he an apprentice to Mike Tucker at one time, doing some sort of
tree-doctoring?
Yes, but both Jamie, his mum, and his mates have all vanished.
Sincerely Chris
I reckon it is all down to that Martin Guitar, err I mean Gibson.
2018-07-21 12:18:39 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
A blast from the past to be sure.
Where is Jamie Perks? What happened to him?
Wasn’t he an apprentice to Mike Tucker at one time, doing some sort of
tree-doctoring?
Yes, but both Jamie, his mum, and his mates have all vanished.
Sincerely Chris
I reckon it is all down to that Martin Guitar, err I mean Gibson.
How about a looooong drawn out case against Gibson brought by Cafe for
sexual harassment? Err No? Oh, ok.