UMRA birthday info for 18 July 2019
Birthday Monitor
2019-07-18 06:09:32 UTC
Birthday News for today, 18 July: Glynn Greenwood RIP (last post 04/02)
and A Well-Known Sheep.
2019-07-19 18:01:12 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 18 July: Glynn Greenwood RIP (last post 04/02)
and A Well-Known Sheep.
I have passed on wishes.

2019-07-19 19:15:42 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 18 July: Glynn Greenwood RIP (last post 04/02)
and A Well-Known Sheep.
I have passed on wishes.
Sincerely Chris
Sorry - BT I'm afraid - but I can't help wondering to which of them ...

Heaven forbid today's audience should feel bombarded with information or
worse, lectured. Dont'scare the horses by waving facts around.
- David Butcher, RT 2014/11/29-12/5
Sid Nuncius
2019-07-20 05:33:36 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 18 July: Glynn Greenwood RIP (last post 04/02)
and A Well-Known Sheep.
I have passed on wishes.
Sorry - BT I'm afraid - but I can't help wondering to which of them ...
If that was a self-nomination, I'm afraid the answer is no.
2019-07-20 06:41:27 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 18 July: Glynn Greenwood RIP (last post 04/02)
and A Well-Known Sheep.
I have passed on wishes.
Sincerely Chris
Sorry - BT I'm afraid - but I can't help wondering to which of them ...
One would raise a well-decorated mug or Toby jug to the former.