reminder
2021-01-01 10:17:43 UTC
So far we weren’t awake at 05.45, and because I listen to the New Year’s
concsrt, but said I’ll watch it later, I’ve still managed to forget to
listen to “Woman’s He. McT isn’t impressed with my ability to tell the
time!

So don’t be like me! Pay attention!

2021-01-01 10:56:34 UTC
So far we weren’t awake at 05.45, and because I listen to the New Year’s
concsrt, but said I’ll watch it later, I’ve still managed to forget to
listen to “Woman’s He. McT isn’t impressed with my ability to tell the
time!
So don’t be like me! Pay attention!
Sincerely Chris
Are you referring to Farming Today? It was interesting to listen to,
is on the pod casts, and the editor seems to think they care about
farming now in the programme!
Chris
2021-01-01 11:19:10 UTC
So far we weren’t awake at 05.45, and because I listen to the New Year’s
concsrt, but said I’ll watch it later, I’ve still managed to forget to
listen to “Woman’s He. McT isn’t impressed with my ability to tell the
time!
So don’t be like me! Pay attention!
Sincerely Chris
Are you referring to Farming Today? It was interesting to listen to,
is on the pod casts, and the editor seems to think they care about
farming now in the programme!
No, the Womans Hour is what I forgot.

2021-01-01 12:47:26 UTC
Woman's He ? Has it gone fully trans now ?
Mike McMillan
2021-01-01 13:46:53 UTC
Post by Chris
So far we weren’t awake at 05.45, and because I listen to the New Year’s
concsrt, but said I’ll watch it later, I’ve still managed to forget to
listen to “Woman’s He.
Woman's He ? Has it gone fully trans now ?
I believe that Woman’s Hour is open to all members...
2021-01-02 10:00:43 UTC
Post by Chris
So far we weren’t awake at 05.45, and because I listen to the New Year’s
concsrt, but said I’ll watch it later, I’ve still managed to forget to
listen to “Woman’s He.
Woman's He ? Has it gone fully trans now ?
Newstap is having problems with my typing unless I type very slowly indeed
on the screen. There may have been several attempts to do corrections to
that message.