OT Unlocking
Add Reply
Tony Smith
2021-07-12 17:27:36 UTC
First the good news: My college is arranging some picnics on the Cam.
Next the bad news: On days I expect to be in Orkney.
Mike McMillan
2021-07-12 17:31:00 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
First the good news: My college is arranging some picnics on the Cam.
Next the bad news: On days I expect to be in Orkney.
You needn’t miss out completely Tony:

https://www.orkney.com/news/orkney-picnic
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Tony Smith
2021-07-12 18:20:32 UTC
Interesting. While I have seen the Westray Wif(i)e carving in Pierowall I was unaware of a cheese named after her.
Peter
2021-07-12 18:25:55 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
First the good news: My college is arranging some picnics on the Cam.
Next the bad news: On days I expect to be in Orkney.

--
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here
Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg
Nick Odell
2021-07-12 19:44:32 UTC
On Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:27:36 -0700 (PDT), Tony Smith
Post by Tony Smith
First the good news: My college is arranging some picnics on the Cam.
Next the bad news: On days I expect to be in Orkney.
Picnics on the Cam? Ah: so that's why they are so keen to get the
swimmers out of the Cam.
<https://www.elystandard.co.uk/news/kings-college-cambridge-swimming-ban-sparks-protest-8138912>