Pizza Express
Add Reply
Clive Arthur
2019-11-17 10:10:01 UTC
Presumably they'll be capitalising on this publicity and bringing out a
special. But what to call it, and what toppings?

Cheers
Clive
BrritSki
2019-11-17 10:55:13 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Presumably they'll be capitalising on this publicity and bringing out a
special.  But what to call it, and what toppings?
Starters - dough fingers (not at all pudgy).
Trio of dips

Mains
Pizza Prince (thick upper-crust).
Pizza Pae
Pizza Beatricks
Calzone Crown (permanently 8th in line for this one)
American Hot - guaranteed not to make you sweat
Underage chicken Seiz'er salad

Dessert - pizza with Yorkie behind Bars

Drinks
epSteins of beer
Prosecco and not-so-secco

All bookings to Ghislaine Maxwell please.
Sid Nuncius
2019-11-17 19:04:53 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Presumably they'll be capitalising on this publicity and bringing out
a special.  But what to call it, and what toppings?
Starters - dough fingers (not at all pudgy).
Trio of dips
Mains
Pizza Prince (thick upper-crust).
Pizza Pae
Pizza Beatricks
Calzone Crown (permanently 8th in line for this one)
American Hot - guaranteed not to make you sweat
Underage chicken Seiz'er salad
Dessert - pizza with Yorkie behind Bars
Drinks
epSteins of beer
Prosecco and not-so-secco
All bookings to Ghislaine Maxwell please.
What time is best to avoid the traffic?
2019-11-17 20:17:07 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Presumably they'll be capitalising on this publicity and bringing out
a special.  But what to call it, and what toppings?
Starters - dough fingers (not at all pudgy).
Trio of dips
Mains
Pizza Prince (thick upper-crust).
Pizza Pae
Pizza Beatricks
Calzone Crown (permanently 8th in line for this one)
American Hot - guaranteed not to make you sweat
Underage chicken Seiz'er salad
Dessert - pizza with Yorkie behind Bars
Drinks
epSteins of beer
Prosecco and not-so-secco
All bookings to Ghislaine Maxwell please.
What time is best to avoid the traffic?
Let's not go overboard on this.
2019-11-17 20:41:37 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Presumably they'll be capitalising on this publicity and bringing
out a special.  But what to call it, and what toppings?
Starters - dough fingers (not at all pudgy).
Trio of dips
Mains
Pizza Prince (thick upper-crust).
Pizza Pae
Pizza Beatricks
Calzone Crown (permanently 8th in line for this one)
American Hot - guaranteed not to make you sweat
Underage chicken Seiz'er salad
Dessert - pizza with Yorkie behind Bars
Drinks
epSteins of beer
Prosecco and not-so-secco
All bookings to Ghislaine Maxwell please.
What time is best to avoid the traffic?
Let's not go overboard on this.
I'm not going to stand for this from either of you. I'll be over for a 4
night say to tell you in person...
BrritSki
and a 4 night stay....
Sam Plusnet
2019-11-18 00:26:16 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
[...]
Your mention of the Lady Ghislaine reminded me of Captain Bob's last bow[1].

[1] Actually I think it was the stern, but never mind.
2019-11-18 08:39:10 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
[...]
I think folk’sall know what you mean.;-)