Er...
2021-05-04 05:27:47 UTC
...was it something I said?
--
Sid
2021-05-04 05:42:56 UTC
...was it something I said?
I expect everyone's still in shock from yesterday evening's full frontal
nudity.
2021-05-04 05:57:37 UTC
On 4 May 2021 05:42:56 GMT, Jim Easterbrook
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Sid Nuncius
...was it something I said?
I expect everyone's still in shock from yesterday evening's full frontal
nudity.
I'll have you know that we've none of that sort of thing on my radio..

...more's the pity.

2021-05-04 07:34:37 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Sid Nuncius
...was it something I said?
I expect everyone's still in shock from yesterday evening's full frontal
nudity.
Bare-faced ... errr... cheek!
2021-05-04 08:58:48 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Sid Nuncius
...was it something I said?
I expect everyone's still in shock from yesterday evening's full frontal
nudity.
Still stunned by only having one person die having tested positive for
Covid in the last 28 days.
2021-05-04 07:26:38 UTC
...was it something I said?
Everyone still in shock from LoD revelations.
Mike McMillan
2021-05-04 07:36:30 UTC
...was it something I said?
Everyone still in shock from LoD revelations.
Not so much bent coppers but twisted platinum!
2021-05-04 08:59:24 UTC
...was it something I said?
Everyone still in shock from LoD revelations.
We all know that James Nesbitt left because he had worked out that it
was him.
2021-05-04 17:48:39 UTC
...was it something I said?
Everyone still in shock from LoD revelations.
Not me; it passed the Alison Graham(e?) threshold for me fairly early.

Joy: such a decision at short notice needs a while for undergarment
marks to fade, so I've heard. I suppose the "teacher" could tell the
students to ignore them until they disappeared, but as one might well
want to start with an outline, that would be difficult, I think.

Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.
- Oscar Wilde, quoted by Ron Bauerle 2015-7-24
Mike McMillan
2021-05-04 17:56:04 UTC
...was it something I said?
Everyone still in shock from LoD revelations.
Not me; it passed the Alison Graham(e?) threshold for me fairly early.
Joy: such a decision at short notice needs a while for undergarment
marks to fade, so I've heard. I suppose the "teacher" could tell the
students to ignore them until they disappeared, but as one might well
want to start with an outline, that would be difficult, I think.
Who says she was wearing undergarments?
2021-05-04 18:02:13 UTC
Joy: such a decision at short notice needs a while for undergarment
marks to fade, so I've heard.
Heard "from a friend," eh?

<nudge, nudge, wink, wink>
--
Sid
I don't think everyone's underwear leaves marks. Mine doesn't.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2021-05-04 21:13:39 UTC
On Tue, 4 May 2021 18:48:39 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
...was it something I said?
Everyone still in shock from LoD revelations.
Not me; it passed the Alison Graham(e?) threshold for me fairly early.
Joy: such a decision at short notice needs a while for undergarment
marks to fade, so I've heard. I suppose the "teacher" could tell the
students to ignore them until they disappeared, but as one might well
want to start with an outline, that would be difficult, I think.
I don't think everyone's underwear leaves marks. Mine doesn't.
Just elastic or strap marks - disappear in a few minutes, but.

Of course, I may be wrong, but I imagine Joy as the sort of build that
would normally wear substantial undergarments, not delicate lacy ones.
Not quite a Clarrie (whom a imagine as similar to Dawn French), but
closer to that than - oh, Kylie, or Lucy II.

Just because you're old it doesn't mean you go beige. Quite the reverse.
- Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, RT 2015/7/11-17
Mike McMillan
2021-05-05 07:19:54 UTC
On Tue, 4 May 2021 18:48:39 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
...was it something I said?
Everyone still in shock from LoD revelations.
Not me; it passed the Alison Graham(e?) threshold for me fairly early.
Joy: such a decision at short notice needs a while for undergarment
marks to fade, so I've heard. I suppose the "teacher" could tell the
students to ignore them until they disappeared, but as one might well
want to start with an outline, that would be difficult, I think.
I don't think everyone's underwear leaves marks. Mine doesn't.
Security stopped you at the door did they; hope you got off without a
charge...
Tony Smith
2021-05-05 08:59:09 UTC
On Tuesday, 4 May 2021 at 21:02:33 UTC+1, Vicky Ayech wrote:

<snipped>
I have some socks that leave marks on my ankles.
Sid Nuncius
2021-05-05 17:32:07 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
<snipped>
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't think everyone's underwear leaves marks. Mine doesn't.
I have some socks that leave marks on my ankles.
Me too, but I don't think I'll worry about it until my ankles start
leaving marks on my socks.
--
Sid
2021-05-05 17:55:54 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
<snipped>
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't think everyone's underwear leaves marks. Mine doesn't.
I have some socks that leave marks on my ankles.
Me too, but I don't think I'll worry about it until my ankles start
leaving marks on my socks.
It’s not marks on your socks you need to be concerned about...
2021-05-05 18:37:00 UTC
Post by Tony Smith
<snipped>
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't think everyone's underwear leaves marks. Mine doesn't.
I have some socks that leave marks on my ankles.
Me too, but I don't think I'll worry about it until my ankles start
leaving marks on my socks.
My pants leave marks round my ankles when I'm...

Ooops, wrong group !
Penny
2021-05-05 19:19:59 UTC
On Wed, 5 May 2021 01:59:09 -0700 (PDT), Tony Smith
Post by Tony Smith
<snipped>
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't think everyone's underwear leaves marks. Mine doesn't.
I have some socks that leave marks on my ankles.
It's not the marks your underwear leaves on you you need to worry about...
And Penny skids into first place for a BTN !
Mike McMillan
2021-05-06 07:27:05 UTC
On Wed, 5 May 2021 01:59:09 -0700 (PDT), Tony Smith
Post by Tony Smith
<snipped>
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't think everyone's underwear leaves marks. Mine doesn't.
I have some socks that leave marks on my ankles.
It's not the marks your underwear leaves on you you need to worry about...
And Penny skids into first place for a BTN !
That was very slick of you, (but did you not see my previous posting on the
subject?!)
2021-05-06 08:59:13 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
On Wed, 5 May 2021 01:59:09 -0700 (PDT), Tony Smith
Post by Tony Smith
<snipped>
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't think everyone's underwear leaves marks. Mine doesn't.
I have some socks that leave marks on my ankles.
It's not the marks your underwear leaves on you you need to worry about...
And Penny skids into first place for a BTN !
That was very slick of you, (but did you not see my previous posting on the
subject?!)
I'm sure he did, but he was undeterred.[1]

[1](c) Graeme Garden.
--
Sid
2021-05-06 12:09:56 UTC
On Wed, 5 May 2021 01:59:09 -0700 (PDT), Tony Smith
Post by Tony Smith
<snipped>
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't think everyone's underwear leaves marks. Mine doesn't.
I have some socks that leave marks on my ankles.
It's not the marks your underwear leaves on you you need to worry about...
And Penny skids into first place for a BTN !
I think not.

(I am reminded of John Gielgud's headmaster in Forty Yeears On saying
"If you want to make people laugh, you shouldn't have to go to the
lavatory to do it.")

2021-05-04 11:28:23 UTC
On Tue, 4 May 2021 06:27:47 +0100, Sid Nuncius <***@hotmail.co.uk>
...was it something I said?
Pleased to find it wasn't just me wondering that (and that umra hadn't
somehow disappeared altogether).

I think it was lots of things nobody said.
2021-05-04 12:36:07 UTC
...was it something I said?
Pleased to find it wasn't just me wondering that (and that umra hadn't
somehow disappeared altogether).
I think it was lots of things nobody said.
We were all busy watching Joy. In order to draw her, of course. Are we
just going to be annoyed by Russ now and then or is this the way out
for him?
I would not like tobe Brian's manager. He is twisty.