Just Heard that...
2019-11-26 16:48:59 UTC
Tomorrows (Wednesdays) Evensnog is being replaced with an existing
performance with Sir Stephen Cleobury conducting; so the the ‘advertised’
one will be held for future use: is this a case of ‘Save your kisses for
me’ I wonder?
2019-11-26 18:57:21 UTC
Tomorrows (Wednesdays) Evensnog is being replaced with an existing
performance with Sir Stephen Cleobury conducting; so the the ‘advertised’
one will be held for future use: is this a case of ‘Save your kisses for
me’ I wonder?
More a case of Dying In the Chapel, I'd have thought.[1]

[1] Flippancy aside, Stephen Cleobury was a great man. I'm glad that
his death has been well marked in the R3 schedules and with a special
Evensong.