Shula at Sixty
2018-08-09 13:13:39 UTC
I have been imagining the script discussions on what should we do for
Shula’s Kenton’s sixtieth? I wonder what discarded ideas there were?
John Ashby
2018-08-09 13:22:07 UTC
I have been imagining the script discussions on what should we do for
Shula’s Kenton’s sixtieth? I wonder what discarded ideas there were?
Letting them have a pleasant party with a few friends and family, then
Shula goes home to a box set and a warm bath while Jolene asks Susan to
cook Kenton one of her famous chillis.

2018-08-09 20:17:04 UTC
I have been imagining the script discussions on what should we do for
Shula’s Kenton’s sixtieth? I wonder what discarded ideas there were?
Letting them have a pleasant party with a few friends and family, then
Shula goes home to a box set and a warm bath while Jolene asks Susan to
cook Kenton
I thought he'd been behaving reasonably well lately. And surely he'd be
a bit tough at 60 ...
Post by John Ashby
one of her famous chillis.
... Oh. As you were.

live your dash. ... On your tombstone, there's the date you're born and the
date you die - and in between there's a dash. - a friend quoted by Dustin
Hoffman in Radio Times, 5-11 January 2013