UMRA birthday info for 9 October 2020
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2020-10-09 06:11:59 UTC
Birthday News for today, 9 October: Stephen Tilley.
2020-10-09 08:12:45 UTC
Happy birthday, Stephen.
Serena Blanchflower
2020-10-09 10:26:27 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 October: Stephen Tilley.
Many happies, Stephen! I hope you have a splendiferous day :)
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
(Mark Twain)
Sam Plusnet
2020-10-09 20:41:13 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 October: Stephen Tilley.
Many happies, Stephen!  I hope you have a splendiferous day :)
From me too, also as well.

(Is there a hippo equivalent of Interflora?)
Min
2020-10-09 21:29:37 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 October: Stephen Tilley.
Many happies, Stephen!  I hope you have a splendiferous day :)
From me too, also as well.
(Is there a hippo equivalent of Interflora?)
Many Happies from me and the Hounds!
Min
Mike
2020-10-09 21:35:18 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Sam Plusnet
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 October: Stephen Tilley.
Many happies, Stephen!  I hope you have a splendiferous day :)
From me too, also as well.
(Is there a hippo equivalent of Interflora?)
Many Happies from me and the Hounds!
Oh! Is that a baton you are twirling there? Err.... oooh er... praps not a
baton but... ermm, yes there’s a bucket over there... just put up this
hazard tape until after the party.