online groceries
2020-05-06 16:51:49 UTC
The last couple of weeks there has been a problem with Morrisons
website. Anyone else have this? The edit and cancel order buttons
vanished last week and I complained, finally on twitter as no result
from emails. They fixed it but it broke again last Saturday and
tweeting got no response.

I had a delivery last night but was unable to do a final edit. I have
another on 19th and am hoping they fix it before then as the basket
has just a selection to hold the slot, not what I might need by then.
I email and tweet but just get sent advice on how to edit or cancel,
using the now non-existent buttons.
Tony Smith Gloucestershire
2020-05-06 16:54:37 UTC
And it seems there is no way to report an unacceptable substitution.
Vicky Ayech
2020-05-06 20:36:28 UTC
On Wed, 6 May 2020 09:54:37 -0700 (PDT), Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
And it seems there is no way to report an unacceptable substitution.
The email saying I have a delivery and the pdf giving items and
substitutions said I can reject anything and infact I gave back
oneitem I had changed my mind about having and they have removed it
from the bill.
Sally Thompson
2020-05-07 08:25:28 UTC
On Wed, 6 May 2020 09:54:37 -0700 (PDT), Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
And it seems there is no way to report an unacceptable substitution.
The email saying I have a delivery and the pdf giving items and
substitutions said I can reject anything and infact I gave back
oneitem I had changed my mind about having and they have removed it
from the bill.
Wow. Sainsbury's aren't taking back any rejects because of Cov-19, but they
will refund the money. I'm surprised they took it back, because of the
hygiene issues.
2020-05-07 10:11:46 UTC
On 7 May 2020 08:25:28 GMT, Sally Thompson
On Wed, 6 May 2020 09:54:37 -0700 (PDT), Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
And it seems there is no way to report an unacceptable substitution.
The email saying I have a delivery and the pdf giving items and
substitutions said I can reject anything and infact I gave back
oneitem I had changed my mind about having and they have removed it
from the bill.
Wow. Sainsbury's aren't taking back any rejects because of Cov-19, but they
will refund the money. I'm surprised they took it back, because of the
hygiene issues.
The edit button and change delivery appeared at around 9 and I changed
some things. Managed to cancel that delivery as it was then for the
wrong day, managed to rebook for the day I wanted and did checkout and
all was well. And now just looked and edit and cancel have gone again!
It will need editing by the delivery date of 19/5 as things change.
Since it came back and went someone did something, not me.
Sid Nuncius
2020-05-07 17:29:57 UTC
On Wed, 6 May 2020 09:54:37 -0700 (PDT), Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
And it seems there is no way to report an unacceptable substitution.
The email saying I have a delivery and the pdf giving items and
substitutions said I can reject anything and infact I gave back
oneitem I had changed my mind about having and they have removed it
from the bill.
Wow. Sainsbury's aren't taking back any rejects because of Cov-19, but they
will refund the money. I'm surprised they took it back, because of the
hygiene issues.
The Sainsbury's driver took back a couple of items from our delivery on
Tuesday, so that policy may be changing.
Peter Withey
2020-05-08 09:31:57 UTC
On Thu, 7 May 2020 18:29:57 +0100, Sid Nuncius
On Wed, 6 May 2020 09:54:37 -0700 (PDT), Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
And it seems there is no way to report an unacceptable substitution.
The email saying I have a delivery and the pdf giving items and
substitutions said I can reject anything and infact I gave back
oneitem I had changed my mind about having and they have removed it
from the bill.
Wow. Sainsbury's aren't taking back any rejects because of Cov-19, but they
will refund the money. I'm surprised they took it back, because of the
hygiene issues.
The Sainsbury's driver took back a couple of items from our delivery on
Tuesday, so that policy may be changing.
The email I received this morning regarding my delivery this evening
suggests they haven't.
Post by Sid Nuncius
We are not accepting returns on the doorstep at the moment. If you
are unhappy with any of the items we have picked for you today, you
can request a refund by using our refund request form.<
Pete
Penny
2020-05-06 20:13:17 UTC
On Wed, 06 May 2020 17:51:49 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
The last couple of weeks there has been a problem with Morrisons
website. Anyone else have this? The edit and cancel order buttons
vanished last week and I complained, finally on twitter as no result
from emails. They fixed it but it broke again last Saturday and
tweeting got no response.
I had a delivery last night but was unable to do a final edit. I have
another on 19th and am hoping they fix it before then as the basket
has just a selection to hold the slot, not what I might need by then.
I email and tweet but just get sent advice on how to edit or cancel,
using the now non-existent buttons.
I finally bit the bullet and adjusted the Morrisons order which d#2 set up
for me (in my name). I made some changes over the weekend and went in to
add a couple of items and was dismayed to find, once I'd done so, that
several of the items added at the weekend now showed as out of stock.

Wondering if removing the bits I'd added today and then leaving it alone
would mean I got, possibly interesting or better value, substitutions.
Unfortunately I thought 'undo changes' would achieve this. It actually put
everything back to the way it was before I adjusted it at the weekend so I
had to redo all those - without being able to add back the stuff I wanted
as it was now OOS.

Now I need to figure out how to merge my existing More Card with this new
account so I can use the £5 voucher I was given last time I visited the
shop.

Other than that - I had none of the problems you describe, all the buttons
you mention were there.
2020-05-06 20:22:15 UTC
[...]
I wonder if there was a general glitch yesterday. I found a Sainsbury's
slot for next Tuesday and nabbed it, securing it by buying a few
essentials plus a bottle of Lanson (which it would be nice to have as an
essential, but heigh-ho). However when I tried to checkout, the page
showing 'verifying with your bank' wouldn't complete. I clicked 'home'
which showed me that my order was pending, and I got an email confirming
it. I then logged out and in and out and in and shook it all about a
bit, which probably upset it hugely, because it stopped showing me
anything useful - I couldn't amend or check out or anything. Eventually
I cancelled and tried again. The same thing happened, so I left it till
today, when lo, my second order is all present and correct.
2020-05-06 20:38:09 UTC
Post by Kate B
[...]
Tescos had not had the same problem. I tried Morrisons in msoft Edge
as well as Chrome and neither worked.
Penny
2020-05-07 13:32:24 UTC
I finally bit the bullet and adjusted the Morrisons order which d#2 set up
for me (in my name). I made some changes over the weekend and went in to
add a couple of items and was dismayed to find, once I'd done so, that
several of the items added at the weekend now showed as out of stock.
I had the bright idea of hanging Morrisons' bags on each side of my car
port for this morning's delivery. I'm not sure they were needed as the
delivery chap found the right road without problem but he did agree they
were a good idea.

I had changed the contact details to me but emails continue to go to d#2
who forwarded the 'paperwork' email to me and I did the 'ratings' survey. I
hadn't thought to check for short dates until then and was disappointed to
find the (single) expensive salmon I had substituted for the '3 for £10'
deal which was OOS was dated 'use by' today. Had I seen it in the shop I
would not have picked it up unless discounted - and I rarely pick up
discounted fish unless I really am going to eat it all that day.
2020-05-06 23:56:16 UTC
The last couple of weeks there has been a problem with Morrisons
website. Anyone else have this? The edit and cancel order buttons
vanished last week and I complained, finally on twitter as no result
from emails. They fixed it but it broke again last Saturday and
tweeting got no response.
I had a delivery last night but was unable to do a final edit. I have
another on 19th and am hoping they fix it before then as the basket
has just a selection to hold the slot, not what I might need by then.
I email and tweet but just get sent advice on how to edit or cancel,
using the now non-existent buttons.
There is a row going on at Ocado (yes this is relevant) about excessive
bonuses for the top three people there.

It seems that a major element in these ginormous bonuses is the very
large income generated by selling their website/database expertise to...
Morrisons, amongst others.
2020-05-07 07:46:53 UTC
[...]
After a few public complaint tweets last night I got reactions fron
online tech there and email one to try changing the date, so changedi
t to the next day which I do not want, the change date buttonbeing the
only thing left that was working. They also said empty basket which I
can't do as no edit! And delete cookies, which had no effect. So now
it is stuck unable to check out or cancel date change. Presumably I
have no order oneither date as not checked out. And the items I tried
to change or delete didn't show as changed. I looked on msoft Edge too
after logging out of chrome and it shows the changed date but not
checked out.
Vicky Ayech
2020-05-07 08:07:03 UTC
On Thu, 07 May 2020 08:46:53 +0100, Vicky Ayech
Post by Vicky Ayech
have no order oneither date as not checked out. And the items I tried
to change or delete didn't show as changed. I looked on msoft Edge too
after logging out of chrome and it shows the changed date but not
checked out.
Ok it finally let me cancel the order and re-order the date I want.
Since this is 19/5 I hope edit is working by then. I guessed but
things change.