spoiler 5/10/20
2020-10-05 21:15:01 UTC
Yet another event we look forward to. hear will happen and then just
get told about later.
But the SWs were having a joke 'a lemon drizzle' !
Is this Ben she is talking to?
Good topical insert about student life in the present circumstances.
I suppose the contrast of feelings about babies betwen Fallon and
Alice as a discussion was a good way to cover the issue. It looks like
Alice decided to have the baby then, but will it be ok and has she
definitely stopped drinking?
Min
2020-10-06 00:53:16 UTC
Yet another event we look forward to. hear will happen and then just
get told about later.
But the SWs were having a joke 'a lemon drizzle' !
Is this Ben she is talking to?
Good topical insert about student life in the present circumstances.
I suppose the contrast of feelings about babies betwen Fallon and
Alice as a discussion was a good way to cover the issue. It looks like
Alice decided to have the baby then, but will it be ok and has she
definitely stopped drinking?
Covered in Law & Order SVU, but I don't know whether a UK Soap or FOTWD has
covered Foetal Alcohol Syndrome? Could well be a topical PSA after lockdown?
Min
Chris McMillan
2020-10-06 15:08:10 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Vicky Ayech
Yet another event we look forward to. hear will happen and then just
get told about later.
But the SWs were having a joke 'a lemon drizzle' !
Is this Ben she is talking to?
Good topical insert about student life in the present circumstances.
I suppose the contrast of feelings about babies betwen Fallon and
Alice as a discussion was a good way to cover the issue. It looks like
Alice decided to have the baby then, but will it be ok and has she
definitely stopped drinking?
Covered in Law & Order SVU, but I don't know whether a UK Soap or FOTWD has
covered Foetal Alcohol Syndrome? Could well be a topical PSA after lockdown?
No, they haven’t, Min.

Sincerely Chris
Min
2020-10-06 23:24:02 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Vicky Ayech
Yet another event we look forward to. hear will happen and then just
get told about later.
But the SWs were having a joke 'a lemon drizzle' !
Is this Ben she is talking to?
Good topical insert about student life in the present circumstances.
I suppose the contrast of feelings about babies betwen Fallon and
Alice as a discussion was a good way to cover the issue. It looks like
Alice decided to have the baby then, but will it be ok and has she
definitely stopped drinking?
Covered in Law & Order SVU, but I don't know whether a UK Soap or FOTWD has
covered Foetal Alcohol Syndrome? Could well be a topical PSA after lockdown?
No, they haven’t, Min.
Sincerely Chris
I actually meant *any* soap, Chris, so I hope you did too. But that's my
Official Prediction for our FOTWD - Alice's baby has FAS. Course, it'll be
forgotten about/cured with rapidity....
Min
Chris McMillan
2020-10-07 14:24:23 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Min
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]
No, I meant covered in TA because I don’t know about any tv soaps, I do
know we’ve had a number of pregnancy ‘plots’ which are in the news, and I
know that the use of alcohol in general is one of the general health topics
these days. With luck, Chris and midwife v FAL’s ‘old advice’ we might
hear the last of year.

Best Chris

BrritSki
2020-10-06 07:29:10 UTC
Not completely. She had a glass of red wine with FAL last week.
carolet
2020-10-06 07:31:53 UTC
Yet another event we look forward to. hear will happen and then just
get told about later.
But the SWs were having a joke 'a lemon drizzle' !
Is this Ben she is talking to?
Good topical insert about student life in the present circumstances.
I suppose the contrast of feelings about babies betwen Fallon and
Alice as a discussion was a good way to cover the issue. It looks like
Alice decided to have the baby then, but will it be ok and has she
definitely stopped drinking?
She definitely had something with Lilian. Whether that was a one-off, we
don't know.
2020-10-06 07:35:27 UTC
Yet another event we look forward to. hear will happen and then just
get told about later.
But the SWs were having a joke 'a lemon drizzle' !
Is this Ben she is talking to?
Good topical insert about student life in the present circumstances.
I suppose the contrast of feelings about babies betwen Fallon and
Alice as a discussion was a good way to cover the issue. It looks like
Alice decided to have the baby then, but will it be ok and has she
definitely stopped drinking?
She definitely had something with Lilian. Whether that was a one-off, we
don't know.
I don’t think Aliss does ‘one offs’!
2020-10-06 09:40:35 UTC
On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 08:31:53 +0100, carolet <***@gmail.com>
Yet another event we look forward to. hear will happen and then just
get told about later.
But the SWs were having a joke 'a lemon drizzle' !
Is this Ben she is talking to?
Good topical insert about student life in the present circumstances.
I suppose the contrast of feelings about babies betwen Fallon and
Alice as a discussion was a good way to cover the issue. It looks like
Alice decided to have the baby then, but will it be ok and has she
definitely stopped drinking?
She definitely had something with Lilian. Whether that was a one-off, we
don't know.
Lilian was encouraging her drinking, knowing about the pregnancy but not
how out of control Alice's drinking has become. It will all end in tears -
OP.
2020-10-06 10:18:44 UTC
Yet another event we look forward to. hear will happen and then just
get told about later.
But the SWs were having a joke 'a lemon drizzle' !
Is this Ben she is talking to?
Good topical insert about student life in the present circumstances.
I suppose the contrast of feelings about babies betwen Fallon and
Alice as a discussion was a good way to cover the issue. It looks like
Alice decided to have the baby then, but will it be ok and has she
definitely stopped drinking?
She definitely had something with Lilian. Whether that was a one-off, we
don't know.
Lilian was encouraging her drinking, knowing about the pregnancy but not
how out of control Alice's drinking has become. It will all end in tears -
OP.
Lilian knew she was pregnant and didn't just encourage but pushed her
to drink? I thought Lilian didn't know.
Mike
2020-10-06 10:25:18 UTC
[...]
ISTR that FAL indicated she had been drinking when she was pregnant with
James; at that point I said to Mrs. McToodles: ‘Yeah, and look how he
turned out!’.
2020-10-06 10:58:49 UTC
On Tue, 06 Oct 2020 11:18:44 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
[...]
She was querying Alice turning down a drink and said 'unless you are
pregnant...?'. I think Alice indicated this was the case so Lilian was
telling her specifically about drinking during pregnancy 'in her day'.
2020-10-06 15:08:11 UTC
[...]
She blurted it out to FAL, told her not to tell effer

Of the perineum ?
Mike
Hmm... Tricky....
Mike
2020-10-06 12:27:04 UTC
Yet another event we look forward to. hear will happen and then just
get told about later.
But the SWs were having a joke 'a lemon drizzle' !
Is this Ben she is talking to?
Good topical insert about student life in the present circumstances.
I suppose the contrast of feelings about babies betwen Fallon and
Alice as a discussion was a good way to cover the issue. It looks like
Alice decided to have the baby then, but will it be ok and has she
definitely stopped drinking?
She definitely had something with Lilian. Whether that was a one-off, we
don't know.
Lilian was encouraging her drinking, knowing about the pregnancy but not
how out of control Alice's drinking has become. It will all end in tears -
Of the perineum ?
BTN!
Hmm... Tricky....
Not if you have a scalpel and the right skills...
2020-10-06 17:47:14 UTC
[...]
Funny man. You'll have us in stitches.
2020-10-06 17:51:11 UTC
[...]
Just a cutting remark really.
2020-10-06 22:16:41 UTC
On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 18:47:14 +0100, Sam Plusnet <***@home.com> scrawled in
the dust...
[...]
Please stop, the memories are too painful :(
2020-10-06 22:15:53 UTC
On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 12:32:29 +0100, BrritSki <***@gmail.com>
Yet another event we look forward to. hear will happen and then just
get told about later.
But the SWs were having a joke 'a lemon drizzle' !
Is this Ben she is talking to?
Good topical insert about student life in the present circumstances.
I suppose the contrast of feelings about babies betwen Fallon and
Alice as a discussion was a good way to cover the issue. It looks like
Alice decided to have the baby then, but will it be ok and has she
definitely stopped drinking?
She definitely had something with Lilian. Whether that was a one-off, we
don't know.
Lilian was encouraging her drinking, knowing about the pregnancy but not
how out of control Alice's drinking has become. It will all end in tears -
Of the perineum ?
BTN!
Hmm... Tricky....
Well, it made me wince.
2020-10-06 17:17:46 UTC
On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 11:58:08 +0100, BrritSki <***@gmail.com>
Lilian was encouraging her drinking, knowing about the pregnancy but not
how out of control Alice's drinking has become. It will all end in tears -
Of the perineum ?
Ouch!