UMRA birthday info for 24 December 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-12-24 07:20:12 UTC
Birthday News for today, 24 December: Debbie Aldridge.
2018-12-24 08:45:12 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 24 December: Debbie Aldridge.
She’s probably Hungary for some pre-Christmas cheer being an Alldrudge.
2018-12-25 08:11:16 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 24 December: Debbie Aldridge.
Krait never visits ‘ungary!

2018-12-25 09:02:27 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 24 December: Debbie Aldridge.
Krait never visits ‘ungary!
Sincerely Chris
Don’t think she would get much of a welcome from Dobbie either!
2018-12-25 19:00:19 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 24 December: Debbie Aldridge.
Krait never visits ‘ungary!
Sincerely Chris
Don’t think she would get much of a welcome from Dobbie either!
Who’s to say Nolly will? Should’ve taken Feebs with her. That woukd have
been a better present for Nolly.

Sincerely, Chris