UMRA birthday info for 1 January 2021
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2021-01-01 07:07:57 UTC
Birthday News for today, 1 January: George Nimmo and The Archers.
2021-01-01 09:06:39 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 January: George Nimmo and The Archers.
Long time since we heard from Nimmosan.
2021-01-02 01:33:48 UTC
On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 at 09:06:39, Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 January: George Nimmo and The Archers.
(All together now) Their second album ...
Post by Mike McMillan
Long time since we heard from Nimmosan.
Indeed )-:!

Parkinson: "What caused your conversion to women - was it the love of a good
one?" George Melly: "No the love of several bad ones" (Lizbuff in UMRA
'01-4-25)