Lipsore: Piggy's birthday present
2019-11-13 19:35:02 UTC
I don't think this is much of a spoiler - depends on any follow up I
suppose...
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]

Sounds like Alice gave Peggy a copy of Lady Anne Glenconner's book "Lady in
Waiting: My Extraordinary Life in the Shadow of the Crown".
Judging by the tales she told on Graham Norton last Friday, Peggy may be a
little shocked - or die laughing.
2019-11-14 06:12:41 UTC
[...]
Probably both. Wasn't she brilliant?
Clive Arthur
2019-11-14 10:01:40 UTC
[...]
At least she'll have something to read after the fake reporters have
cleaned her out.

Cheers
Clive
Mike
2019-11-14 12:04:11 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Penny
[...]
That was my feeling - which is very ironical as Jeck owned the rag at one
point. Is Piggy to be ‘taken in’ for yet another issue? (If you have been
affected...) I do hope not.
2019-11-14 12:13:49 UTC
On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 12:04:11 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Mike
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Penny
[...]
I hadn't picked up on that at all - may have to listen again.
If it's true I reckon Joy will arrive in the middle of it and scare^W bore
them away.

What is it with Joy and her mythical daughter?