Good news?
2020-07-26 10:04:58 UTC
I read that

"Sunny Ormonde who plays Lilian, said on the Friday DumTeeDum Zoom, that
actors have started recording scenes together remotely.
You can watch the interview here

2020-07-26 14:01:57 UTC
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 11:04:58 +0100, Penny <***@labyrinth.freeuk.com>
I read that
"Sunny Ormonde who plays Lilian, said on the Friday DumTeeDum Zoom, that
actors have started recording scenes together remotely.
You can watch the interview here http://youtu.be/XaJwScWofUc
and now I've watched (some of ) it - she starts taking about dialogue
scenes about 46 minutes in and thinks they'll be broadcast soon.

It's still playing at the moment and some chap called Kosmo was talking at
some point in the second hour...
2020-07-26 14:38:34 UTC
I read that
"Sunny Ormonde who plays Lilian, said on the Friday DumTeeDum Zoom, that
actors have started recording scenes together remotely.
You can watch the interview here http://youtu.be/XaJwScWofUc
and now I've watched (some of ) it - she starts taking about dialogue
scenes about 46 minutes in and thinks they'll be broadcast soon.
It's still playing at the moment and some chap called Kosmo was talking at
some point in the second hour...
Several times as it happens. Had nothing better to do on Friday night.