Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 12th October 2018
2018-10-03 22:28:49 UTC

Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
Natasha - Mali Harries

Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Alison Hindell
Writer : Keri Davies

Spoilers:
Sunday 7th - Lilian has concerns and Jim's arm is twisted
Monday 8th - Oliver attempts to be supportive and Tom has an awkward
encounter
Tuesday 9th - Justin puts his foot down and Peggy makes a promise
Wednesday 10th - Freddie loses his temper and Helen kicks off her new
hobby.
Thursday 11th - Elizabeth is on the warpath and Alistair comes to a
decision
Friday 12th - Christine fears for the future and Adam has some making up
to do
2018-10-04 07:36:18 UTC
Monday 8th - Oliver attempts to be supportive and Tom has an awkward
encounter
Oh Johnny, I didn’t see you there! Err... what, ..... my lack of
underpants? Well I ran out of clean clothes and Hannah came in to err....
help me sort things out, err....... well I thought the soap powder was
under my bed.
2018-10-04 08:50:15 UTC
Is in the cast list innit.