Grocery slots
2020-03-24 13:27:34 UTC
I mentioned that I had an email from Sainsbury's at the weekend saying I
would be given priority booking, and then another on Monday morning saying
that the priority slots were now available. I thought I'd let the rush die
down, only to find that it was blocked out for the next three weeks.

However, this morning while idly surfing I thought I'd look at Sainsbury's
again and there were loads of slots from Thursday on! I have a delivery now
booked for Thursday afternoon. Not much seemed to be unavailable, but the
proof will be in whether that's still so by then. So hang in there umrats.
2020-03-24 18:12:57 UTC
On 24 Mar 2020 13:27:34 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Sally Thompson
I mentioned that I had an email from Sainsbury's at the weekend saying I
would be given priority booking, and then another on Monday morning saying
that the priority slots were now available. I thought I'd let the rush die
down, only to find that it was blocked out for the next three weeks.
However, this morning while idly surfing I thought I'd look at Sainsbury's
again and there were loads of slots from Thursday on! I have a delivery now
booked for Thursday afternoon. Not much seemed to be unavailable, but the
proof will be in whether that's still so by then. So hang in there umrats.
I don't normally use them but have done. They are next door and not a
big store and half the order was missing. But I just tried to log in
and used my email and it said not doing new registrations. Unable tog
et to login.