This week's spoiler from the DF.
2021-07-10 21:44:25 UTC
This week's spoiler from the DF.
While an awkward Ed finds himself face to face with an unwelcome blast
from the past, Eddie takes on his first big chauffeuring gig – but is
he about to get more than the big tip he's bargained for? At
Brookfield, nerves threaten to get the better of Ben ahead of his
nursing interview, before Ruth steps in with some canny advice on how
he can clinch a place on the course of his dreams. Elsewhere in
Ambridge, David is acting unexpectedly chipper, Roy's in the mood for
romance, Phoebe's feeling protective, and Joy finds herself piggy in
the middle when the Beechwood secret is finally let out of the bag...
(Brookfield is reappearing from the depths so David and co haven't
disappeared. What is the Beechwood secret? Have I missed something?)
krw
2021-07-11 10:00:15 UTC
This week's spoiler from the DF.
While an awkward Ed finds himself face to face with an unwelcome blast
from the past, Eddie takes on his first big chauffeuring gig – but is
he about to get more than the big tip he's bargained for? At
Brookfield, nerves threaten to get the better of Ben ahead of his
nursing interview, before Ruth steps in with some canny advice on how
he can clinch a place on the course of his dreams. Elsewhere in
Ambridge, David is acting unexpectedly chipper, Roy's in the mood for
romance, Phoebe's feeling protective, and Joy finds herself piggy in
the middle when the Beechwood secret is finally let out of the bag...
(Brookfield is reappearing from the depths so David and co haven't
disappeared. What is the Beechwood secret? Have I missed something?)
I assume the Beechwood secret is either the whatsnotapp group or the
illegality of the construction being outside the village envelope.
2021-07-11 10:34:04 UTC
[...]
Did anyone dig up a patio a while back?
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Sid Nuncius
2021-07-11 18:06:44 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by krw
I assume the Beechwood secret is either the whatsnotapp group or the
illegality of the construction being outside the village envelope.
Did anyone dig up a patio a while back?
Well, about fifty years ago The Beatles exhorted people to disinter a
horse of small stature. Is that any help?
--
Sid
2021-07-11 11:41:20 UTC
On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 11:00:15 +0100, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
[...]
I assume it has something to do with Joy's history.
2021-07-11 12:35:16 UTC
dust...
[...]
Well since she is in the middle (busting in as usual) I think it
sounds like someone else's secret. I wonder if it is Helen's past, in
which case sad but not a shock for us and once again a misleading
trailer, or Lee is not divorced? Was he supposed to be? Not filed?
Chris
2021-07-11 15:19:51 UTC
[...]
Or she’s bought the house Ed n Emmur were going to is my OP

2021-07-11 19:24:42 UTC
Post by Chris
[...]
Sincerely Chris
Helen's friend from her incarceration takes advantage of the relaxation
of COVID rules to visit and recognises Joy as a fellow inmate from
before Helen's time, serving a five stretch for the attempted murder of
Rachelle (why do you think she never calls?).

Alternatively:

Joy rips off her rubber mask and wig to reveal herself to be none other
than... Rob Tichenor channeling his inner Mrs Doubtfire.

2021-07-12 13:56:28 UTC
Post by Chris
[...]
john
The first one might well be a runner.