OT Umra tv and film club =Murder on the Blackpool Express
2018-08-30 20:33:14 UTC
Did an umrat recommend this? I know I claimed daughter manages uktv
channels who got it made. I wish to withdraw that. It was dire. I'm
hoping it was made while she was on maternity leave.
Jenny M Benson
2018-08-30 21:10:09 UTC
Did an umrat recommend this? I know I claimed daughter manages uktv
channels who got it made. I wish to withdraw that. It was dire. I'm
hoping it was made while she was on maternity leave.
I really enjoyed most of it and was, on the whole, glad that somerat had
recommended it, but I did think it tailed off towards the end.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
steveski
2018-08-30 21:56:06 UTC
Did an umrat recommend this? I know I claimed daughter manages uktv
channels who got it made. I wish to withdraw that. It was dire. I'm
hoping it was made while she was on maternity leave.
I really enjoyed most of it and was, on the whole, glad that somerat had
recommended it, but I did think it tailed off towards the end.
<languid wave> to Jenny (it wasn't as good as I had expected from the
cast list).
2018-08-31 07:35:16 UTC
Did an umrat recommend this? I know I claimed daughter manages uktv
channels who got it made. I wish to withdraw that. It was dire. I'm
hoping it was made while she was on maternity leave.
Oh! Ok! My Tivo box watched it, but I needn’t bother then, select, delete,
confirm - thank you.
Steve Hague
2018-08-31 16:25:27 UTC
Did an umrat recommend this? I know I claimed daughter manages uktv
channels who got it made. I wish to withdraw that. It was dire. I'm
hoping it was made while she was on maternity leave.
I enjoyed it. I don't have high expectations of TV offerings, but this
was well done, and the cast were well chosen.