spoiler 22/09/19
2019-09-23 13:35:32 UTC
/

‘Nuff?.... no?

/

Ok, Ian offered Krusty £2 for hospital parking charges ..... was the baby
being delivered within minutes of arrival then Krusty driving away straight
after that??? ITWSBT!
2019-09-23 13:38:02 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Nuff?.... no?
/
/
/
/
/
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=parking+charges+at+royal+berkshire+hospital&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari
2019-09-23 14:23:05 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Nuff?.... no?
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, Ian offered Krusty £2 for hospital parking charges ..... was the baby
being delivered within minutes of arrival then Krusty driving away straight
after that??? ITWSBT!
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=parking+charges+at+royal+berkshire+hospital&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari
I have a feeling that Frimley Park is more and so is RSH.
2019-09-23 14:26:25 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Nuff?.... no?
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, Ian offered Krusty £2 for hospital parking charges ..... was the baby
being delivered within minutes of arrival then Krusty driving away straight
after that??? ITWSBT!
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=parking+charges+at+royal+berkshire+hospital&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari
I have a feeling that Frimley Park is more and so is RSH.
‘Thar’s cash in those thar cows!’
2019-09-23 17:27:52 UTC
On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 15:23:05 +0100, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Nuff?.... no?
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, Ian offered Krusty £2 for hospital parking charges ..... was the baby
being delivered within minutes of arrival then Krusty driving away straight
after that??? ITWSBT!
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=parking+charges+at+royal+berkshire+hospital&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari
I have a feeling that Frimley Park is more and so is RSH.
It's been a few years since I parked at a hospital, I checked and they've
gone up a bit at Shrewsbury but not as high as that!

Welsh hospitals don't charge for parking but are few and far between - Ray
was always taken to Shrewsbury from here.
Rosalind Mitchell
2019-09-23 21:51:51 UTC
dust...
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Nuff?.... no?
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, Ian offered Krusty £2 for hospital parking charges ..... was the baby
being delivered within minutes of arrival then Krusty driving away straight
after that??? ITWSBT!
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=parking+charges+at+royal+berkshire+hospital&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari
I have a feeling that Frimley Park is more and so is RSH.
It's been a few years since I parked at a hospital, I checked and they've
gone up a bit at Shrewsbury but not as high as that!
Welsh hospitals don't charge for parking but are few and far between - Ray
was always taken to Shrewsbury from here.
All parking charges in Scottish hospitals have been lifted. Not that
I've ever parked in one. I generally get the number 16 bus to Queen
Lizzie's when I'm in need of a couple of days respite, door to door.

Rosie
Peter Withey
2019-09-24 08:49:52 UTC
On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 22:51:51 +0100, Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Penny
dust...
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Nuff?.... no?
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, Ian offered Krusty £2 for hospital parking charges ..... was the baby
being delivered within minutes of arrival then Krusty driving away straight
after that??? ITWSBT!
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=parking+charges+at+royal+berkshire+hospital&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari
I have a feeling that Frimley Park is more and so is RSH.
It's been a few years since I parked at a hospital, I checked and they've
gone up a bit at Shrewsbury but not as high as that!
Welsh hospitals don't charge for parking but are few and far between - Ray
was always taken to Shrewsbury from here.
All parking charges in Scottish hospitals have been lifted. Not that
I've ever parked in one. I generally get the number 16 bus to Queen
Lizzie's when I'm in need of a couple of days respite, door to door.
Rosie
Medway Maritime Hospital,Gillingham, Kent. £3 for 3 hours yesterday.
Pete
Penny
2019-09-24 12:06:10 UTC
On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 09:49:52 +0100, Peter Withey <***@never.here> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Penny
It's been a few years since I parked at a hospital, I checked and they've
gone up a bit at Shrewsbury but not as high as that!
Welsh hospitals don't charge for parking but are few and far between - Ray
was always taken to Shrewsbury from here.
All parking charges in Scottish hospitals have been lifted. Not that
I've ever parked in one. I generally get the number 16 bus to Queen
Lizzie's when I'm in need of a couple of days respite, door to door.
Rosie
Medway Maritime Hospital,Gillingham, Kent. £3 for 3 hours yesterday.
That sounds quite good. On one of my many trips to Shrewsbury a few years
back I bumped into a couple of visitors who were used to prices at the
Medway (which used to be my local hostipal) and found Shrewsbury cheap by
comparison.

Have they managed to enlarge the car park at the Medway at all? It was
great when I used to take my girls to the opthalmologist there back in the
'80s when there were few clinics in the new buildings but more recently I
always parked off-site and walked.

Worst was the stupidity of the disabled parking - handily placed near the
entrance - the disabled person had to be taken to some office a long way
off to prove their entitlement and get a sticker, even when displaying the
appropriate badge :(
Peter Withey
2019-09-25 12:30:50 UTC
in the dust...
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Penny
[...]
Penny, I don't know what it was like in the 80s but there is a
multi-story carpark now. Depending on the time you arrive you can be
joining a queue to get through the barrier but can usually find a spot
without problem.
Post by Penny
Worst was the stupidity of the disabled parking - handily placed near the
entrance - the disabled person had to be taken to some office a long way
off to prove their entitlement and get a sticker, even when displaying the
appropriate badge :(
Disabled parking: it sounds if it is in the same area but they have
done away with need to obtain a sticker I'm pleased to say. The
"disabled" badge is all that is necessary.
Pete
Anne B
2019-09-29 11:52:48 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Penny
dust...
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Nuff?.... no?
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, Ian offered Krusty £2 for hospital parking charges ..... was the baby
being delivered within minutes of arrival then Krusty driving away straight
after that??? ITWSBT!
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=parking+charges+at+royal+berkshire+hospital&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari
I have a feeling that Frimley Park is more and so is RSH.
It's been a few years since I parked at a hospital, I checked and they've
gone up a bit at Shrewsbury but not as high as that!
Welsh hospitals don't charge for parking but are few and far between - Ray
was always taken to Shrewsbury from here.
All parking charges in Scottish hospitals have been lifted. Not that
I've ever parked in one. I generally get the number 16 bus to Queen
Lizzie's when I'm in need of a couple of days respite, door to door.
Rosie
Indeed. But finding a space to park isn't always easy. At the Edinburgh
Western General, most of the parking is reserved for staff and people
with disabled stickers until 4.30 pm. When I was visiting there
frequently I went by bike or on foot during the daytime, or by bus if
travelling from the city centre.

Anne B