Anyone fancy...
2019-06-09 08:02:47 UTC
...a round of Current Affairs Song Book?

Huwawei 61 Revisited
Nellie The Elephant ("Off she went with a Trumpety-Trump, Trump Trump
Trump")
Sex and Drugs and Tory Poll
Putin On The Ritz
2019-06-09 08:24:54 UTC
...a round of Current Affairs Song Book?
Huwawei 61 Revisited
Nellie The Elephant ("Off she went with a Trumpety-Trump, Trump Trump
Trump")
Sex and Drugs and Tory Poll
Putin On The Ritz
Isn’t there a song about Dancing around a May Poll?
2019-06-10 01:31:41 UTC
...a round of Current Affairs Song Book?
Huwawei 61 Revisited
Nellie The Elephant ("Off she went with a Trumpety-Trump, Trump Trump
Trump")
Sex and Drugs and Tory Poll
Putin On The Ritz
Isn’t there a song about Dancing around a May Poll?
(It's a long long way from) May to December?

jpeg
--

Three- (or four-) way referendum, if we _have_ to have another one.

(Where has the "treat northern Ireland differently" option gone?)

"You realise, Fraser, that what happened between us can never repeat itself.
Unless, of course, the exact same circumstances were to repeat themselves." "By
exact same circumstances, sir, you mean: we would have to be aboard a train
loaded with unconscious Mounties, that had been taken over by terrorists, and
were heading for a nuclear catastrophe?" "Exactly." "Understood."
Vicky Ayech
Rehab?
Sid Nuncius
2019-06-10 17:29:42 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 02:31:41 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
...a round of Current Affairs Song Book?
Huwawei 61 Revisited
Nellie The Elephant ("Off she went with a Trumpety-Trump, Trump Trump
Trump")
Sex and Drugs and Tory Poll
Putin On The Ritz
Isn’t there a song about Dancing around a May Poll?
(It's a long long way from) May to December?
Rehab?
:o)
I had this J.J. Cale classic in mind:

(I see that nice Mr. Johnson has decided not to spend the extra £350m
per week on the NHS, but to give it to better off people instead.
Splendid fellow. Always said so.)
2019-06-10 18:26:18 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 18:29:42 +0100, Sid Nuncius
http://youtu.be/KWmD_HcOcfU
(I see that nice Mr. Johnson has decided not to spend the extra £350m
per week on the NHS, but to give it to better off people instead.
Splendid fellow. Always said so.)
and then

I saw bert Jansh and John Renbourne live at the students' union in
Sheffield uni. and I thought they sung this but I can't find it on you
tube. Maybe not recorded.
Penny
2019-06-10 19:43:57 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 19:26:18 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
and then
http://youtu.be/nrgZgSaaiv8
I saw bert Jansh and John Renbourne live at the students' union in
Sheffield uni. and I thought they sung this but I can't find it on you
tube. Maybe not recorded.
John Renbourn recorded Cocaine Blues with Stefan Grossman

and with Mac MacLeod

2019-06-09 08:35:30 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 09:02:47 +0100, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
...a round of Current Affairs Song Book?
Huwawei 61 Revisited
Nellie The Elephant ("Off she went with a Trumpety-Trump, Trump Trump
Trump")
Sex and Drugs and Tory Poll
Putin On The Ritz
If you gotta go, go now
I will survive
I'm still standing after all these years
Penny
Anything by Jacques Brelection.
Clive Arthur
2019-06-09 12:20:29 UTC
...a round of Current Affairs Song Book?
Huwawei 61 Revisited
Nellie The Elephant ("Off she went with a Trumpety-Trump, Trump Trump
Trump")
Sex and Drugs and Tory Poll
Putin On The Ritz
Land of hopeless Tories.

Cheers
Clive
Clive Arthur
2019-06-09 12:40:39 UTC
...a round of Current Affairs Song Book?
Huwawei 61 Revisited
Nellie The Elephant ("Off she went with a Trumpety-Trump, Trump Trump
Trump")
Sex and Drugs and Tory Poll
Putin On The Ritz
Michael Gove snorts coke galore, Hallelujah.

Cheers
Clive
Clive Arthur
2019-06-09 12:52:20 UTC
...a round of Current Affairs Song Book?
Huwawei 61 Revisited
Nellie The Elephant ("Off she went with a Trumpety-Trump, Trump Trump
Trump")
Sex and Drugs and Tory Poll
Putin On The Ritz
The Tory leadership debacle was summed up nicely in the first line of
Ian Drury's 'Plaistow Patricia'.

Cheers
Clive
Nick Odell
2019-06-09 15:34:23 UTC
...a round of Current Affairs Song Book?
Huwawei 61 Revisited
Nellie The Elephant ("Off she went with a Trumpety-Trump, Trump Trump
Trump")
Sex and Drugs and Tory Poll
Putin On The Ritz
Well....
Since Richard Thompson shares his birthday (3 April) with Nigel Farage
and Farage is good mates with Donald Trump... let's have a quick burst
of Richard Thompson's Fergus Laing:

And since Richard Thompson also shares his birthday with Tony Benn and
Tony Benn challenged Neil Kinnock for the Labour leadership and
leadership elections are in vogue right now and a form of public
Madness... (are you still with me???),

...let's bring that all together with Tracey Ullman, The Madness song My
Guy (and we all remember the cameo in the video, don't we?):

Nick
Clive Arthur
2019-06-10 09:32:38 UTC
...a round of Current Affairs Song Book?
Huwawei 61 Revisited
Nellie The Elephant ("Off she went with a Trumpety-Trump, Trump Trump
Trump")
Sex and Drugs and Tory Poll
Putin On The Ritz
Brexit in America by GroperTrump