re btms
2018-09-19 08:12:25 UTC
Update. Appt with neuro surgeon pm. Not expectinh a cure folk. Will aim not
to bang on but youkept in touch if you can bear this. . As we have all been
saying Nugger. Feeling acceptance but the reality is not good. I know you
all care. But nothing you guys can say. But actually you have said good
stuff. Paul I and family have to get through it and we will. But double
Nugger.
krw
2018-09-19 08:26:40 UTC
Update. Appt with neuro surgeon pm. Not expectinh a cure folk. Will aim not
to bang on but youkept in touch if you can bear this. . As we have all been
saying Nugger. Feeling acceptance but the reality is not good. I know you
all care. But nothing you guys can say. But actually you have said good
stuff. Paul I and family have to get through it and we will. But double
Nugger.
Thanks for the update. I think something stronger than Nugger is
probably in order. Is it worth a full on Smeg do you think?
Paul Herber
2018-09-19 08:39:36 UTC
Update. Appt with neuro surgeon pm. Not expectinh a cure folk. Will aim not
to bang on but youkept in touch if you can bear this. . As we have all been
saying Nugger. Feeling acceptance but the reality is not good. I know you
all care. But nothing you guys can say. But actually you have said good
stuff. Paul I and family have to get through it and we will. But double
Nugger.
triple nugger
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
Sid Nuncius
2018-09-19 09:11:37 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Btms
Update. Appt with neuro surgeon pm. Not expectinh a cure folk. Will aim not
to bang on but youkept in touch if you can bear this. . As we have all been
saying Nugger. Feeling acceptance but the reality is not good. I know you
all care. But nothing you guys can say. But actually you have said good
stuff. Paul I and family have to get through it and we will. But double
Nugger.
triple nugger
Octuple nugger with knobs on.

I hope the neurosurgeon can offer something. And, as stated above,
please keep us updated as much as you feel is right for you.
2018-09-19 09:06:53 UTC
Update. Appt with neuro surgeon pm. Not expectinh a cure folk. Will aim not
to bang on but youkept in touch if you can bear this. . As we have all been
saying Nugger. Feeling acceptance but the reality is not good. I know you
all care. But nothing you guys can say. But actually you have said good
stuff. Paul I and family have to get through it and we will. But double
Nugger.
Sending hugs and a large supply of nuggers. Will be thinking of you
this afternoon and keeping everything crossed that the prognosis and
options prove better than you fear.
If you are going through hell, keep going. (Winston Churchill)
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-09-19 10:56:33 UTC
Update. Appt with neuro surgeon pm. Not expectinh a cure folk. Will aim not
to bang on but youkept in touch if you can bear this. . As we have all been
saying Nugger. Feeling acceptance but the reality is not good. I know you
all care. But nothing you guys can say. But actually you have said good
stuff. Paul I and family have to get through it and we will. But double
Nugger.
Sending hugs and a large supply of nuggers. Will be thinking of you
this afternoon and keeping everything crossed that the prognosis and
options prove better than you fear.
What she said.

In science, the more you know what you're looking at, the more magical it
becomes. - Professor Brian Cox, in RT 2017/7/15-21
Btms
2018-09-19 18:37:03 UTC
Update. Appt with neuro surgeon pm. Not expectinh a cure folk. Will aim not
to bang on but youkept in touch if you can bear this. . As we have all been
saying Nugger. Feeling acceptance but the reality is not good. I know you
all care. But nothing you guys can say. But actually you have said good
stuff. Paul I and family have to get through it and we will. But double
Nugger.
Sending hugs and a large supply of nuggers. Will be thinking of you
this afternoon and keeping everything crossed that the prognosis and
options prove better than you fear.
Lovely. Appreciated
Sorry sorry guys. As bad as we feared but honestly we are very accepting.
Not scared. AamaHappy lady in my life. Alert in mind. Risks of falling over
so we are doing coping strategies. All containable for now. Living and
working to live one day at a time. Look my mum developed pdementia. I would
rather this cancerous option. Our family did not handle this at all well..
Father wanted to dump on sister. My being a psycho therapist was
unhelpful. I tried to support but there wa s just too many family dynamics.
I placed myself in therapy And learned better coping and more
understanding. And other stuff..Won’t go on, you have the gist. And you
have your stories too. Its life. We just have to effing do it. Hope your
lives are manageable at the moment. Son has passed his ppll and today went
for acrobatic flying lesson grief this is not something I am calm about.
But havedutifully zipped my lip. . His wife handles his adventures better
than me..
2018-09-19 19:31:01 UTC
[...]
Oh... have another wheelbarrow full of nuggers! It sounds as if you're
managing the news as well as is possible. Sending huge hugs.
If you are going through hell, keep going. (Winston Churchill)
Btms
2018-09-19 20:46:47 UTC
[...]
Pk. Lots of free Nugger s for all

{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}
krw
2018-09-20 09:04:25 UTC
[...]
From here too. Puts our house moving stress in perspective :/
{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}
And my minor medical complaints.
2018-09-20 09:26:43 UTC
[...]
From here too. Puts our house moving stress in perspective :/
{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}
And my minor medical complaints.
Oh yes. Take a chill pill.
2018-09-20 09:26:42 UTC
[...]
From here too. Puts our house moving stress in perspective :/
{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}
Ok fine thanks. You are starting a new episode in your life. Enjoy. We all
get a bit wobbly when folk get this exit news. But carryon guys the ain’t
no choice.
Jane Vernon
2018-09-20 10:41:24 UTC
[...]
So sorry to hear your news Bottoms. Shit happens. It happens to good
people and bad. It's happened to you. I hope your therapy experiences
continue to stand you in good stead in dealing with it.

I also hope this post sounds ok and not heartless! But I, like you, can
be philosophical about shit happening, to an extent, and it's so much
better than not talking about it.

xx
--
Jane
BTME

2018-09-20 12:08:17 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
[...]
better than not talking about it. Yes trying to btclear but it’s take it
as it comes. As you say shithappens. Loving Ambridge at the momtnt.soi that’s all good.
xx
Post tine fine
2018-09-21 20:58:44 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
[...]
Right on there saw Ryder person visited midday ish stayed ages. All good
stuff. Feel there isgreat support. Key thing is not to sit too long. Yet
accept left legs a risk to falling we don’t sort the planned route.
Sensible stuff sister has arrived for son Patrick s grand family roast at
the plough ip in Eastbury village. His 40th birthday. He won’t forget
itwith mother pulling focus. Yes I am able to get there. Had been anxious.
But rest and walking is nuaes orders. Am sleeping well and rest fully.
Could pretend it’s just a bad leg visually. Don’t need to. I am open and
honest about this. Easier all round. And not embarrassed. My dad however
would be angryGry. furious and all sorts. So grateful my own training
required me to face up to the need to be genuine rea and stuff like that.
Was painful at times but boy does this help now. Going to trad addicts but
want a restful sleep so fresh tomorrow . Getting tired so keyboard bit
challenging. Anyway I am comfy warm and ok
BTMS - Equine Advisor Extraordinarily attention getting.
John Ashby
2018-09-21 21:20:32 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
[...]
From some of the things you've said about him here in the past, I'm
guessing the idea you might make him angry isn't an altogether
unpleasant feeling.

Have a lovely roast and enjoy a large family occasion, but consider
playing it as though there isn't a llama in the room.

2018-09-22 08:46:25 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
[...]
From some of the things you've said about him here in the past, I'm
guessing the idea you might make him angry isn't an altogether
unpleasant feeling.
Have a lovely roast and enjoy a large family occasion, but consider
playing it as though there isn't a llama in the room.
john
Patrick has Matured lots especially after second ge . Much liked by folk
but he entrepreneur and in the past business plans alarmingly positive.
Tom? He is Berlinger tame on the net.. kind man but very much a leader.
Paul always managedhim better. He caN be brutally honest but often right
I live him to bits. So much easier at 40. The storm has abated. And
long ago we stepped back. We let go but parents have to. When PAtrick is
around he brings energy into the house. But you can’t just get through
life on charm in my vie wbut it helps.
2018-09-22 08:46:25 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
[...]
From some of the things you've said about him here in the past, I'm
guessing the idea you might make him angry isn't an altogether
unpleasant feeling.
Have a lovely roast and enjoy a large family occasion, but consider
playing it as though there isn't a llama in the room.
john
Yes but three grandchildren eldest sevenall competing for attention will
make all lamas fade into the background. Looking forward to it.
Parents will sortthem. We will be fine and Patrick will pull focus as
usual. Big challenge for all I guess. Tame team on parade. Fine
fine. We will Ll go info denial a bit I guess. What ever.will stay in the
here and now. No deep conversation s. Paul and I wille setthe tone. Bet
they all have mixed feelings. I will follow nurses advice. Don’t stay
in bed take regular exercise
Don’t write the script. Aim to keep well for as long as possible. And I
have a part to play here along with medics. Ok.
2018-09-22 08:59:25 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
[...]
I'm glad you're getting good support and I hope you have a great time
with your family and I hope Patrick's birthday proves a good distraction
from all llamas ;)
What would men be without women? Scarce, sir... mighty scarce. (Mark Twain)
Penny
2018-09-19 11:36:18 UTC
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 08:12:25 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
Update. Appt with neuro surgeon pm. Not expectinh a cure folk. Will aim not
to bang on but youkept in touch if you can bear this. . As we have all been
saying Nugger. Feeling acceptance but the reality is not good. I know you
all care. But nothing you guys can say. But actually you have said good
stuff. Paul I and family have to get through it and we will. But double
Nugger.
I'm sure the eff woman can spare some if you need them.
Dumrat
2018-09-30 08:47:18 UTC
Update. Appt with neuro surgeon pm. Not expectinh a cure folk. Will aim not
to bang on but youkept in touch if you can bear this. . As we have all been
saying Nugger. Feeling acceptance but the reality is not good. I know you
all care. But nothing you guys can say. But actually you have said good
stuff. Paul I and family have to get through it and we will. But double
Nugger.
Belatedly adding to the nuggers about your diagnosis, BTMS. Nuggeration and patience, in fact. (No, that doesn't sound quite right.) I hope you are doing as well as possible in the circumstances, and am glad to read you have your family to support you.
Nugger.

Duumrat.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-09-30 15:07:10 UTC
In message <74370ae2-48ac-4f15-b105-***@googlegroups.com>,
Dumrat <***@gmail.com> writes:
[]
Post by Dumrat
Nuggeration and patience, in fact. (No, that doesn't sound quite
right.)
[]
Weren't they a buddy cop series in the 1970s?

(Well, I couldn't remember whether they had a second album.)

The average US shareholding lasts 22 seconds. Nobody knows who invented the
fire hydrant: the patent records were destroyed in a fire. Sandcastles kill
more people than sharks. Your brain uses less power than the light in your
fridge. The Statue of Liberty wears size 879 shoes.
- John Lloyd, QI supremo (RT, 2014/9/27-10/3)
Btms
2018-10-02 21:44:58 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Post by Btms
Update. Appt with neuro surgeon pm. Not expectinh a cure folk. Will aim not
to bang on but youkept in touch if you can bear this. . As we have all been
saying Nugger. Feeling acceptance but the reality is not good. I know you
all care. But nothing you guys can say. But actually you have said good
stuff. Paul I and family have to get through it and we will. But double
Nugger.
Belatedly adding to the nuggers about your diagnosis, BTMS. Nuggeration
and patience, in fact. (No, that doesn't sound quite right.) I hope you
are doing as well as possible in the circumstances, and am glad to read
you have your family to support you.
Nugger.
Duumrat.
Thanks. Sausages and mash planned atbour village pub this week. All is
ok. But ok is not quite right. You knows what I meant. Brexit
keeps me engaged. And brain is fine. Just motor nskills mean I typ e
garbage. Folk are being Very tolerant but I am also trying to mitigate my
irritation to other s
2018-10-02 21:44:58 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Post by Btms
Update. Appt with neuro surgeon pm. Not expectinh a cure folk. Will aim not
to bang on but youkept in touch if you can bear this. . As we have all been
saying Nugger. Feeling acceptance but the reality is not good. I know you
all care. But nothing you guys can say. But actually you have said good
stuff. Paul I and family have to get through it and we will. But double
Nugger.
Belatedly adding to the nuggers about your diagnosis, BTMS. Nuggeration
and patience, in fact. (No, that doesn't sound quite right.) I hope you
are doing as well as possible in the circumstances, and am glad to read
you have your family to support you.
Nugger.
Duumrat.
On the face of it currently normal but weak on left side so walking needs
support. But only on one side. Sleeping well etc