Stephen Tilley
2021-09-17 07:31:11 UTC
From Facebook this morning:

Written on behalf of Stephen Tilley. He apologises that he can no longer
see or interact with FaceBook/email. The ‘quick surrender to cancer’ is
proving to be exactly that. Any replies we (son/wife) will do our best to
pass on, but at this stage any/all interactions are tiring and frustrating
for him. I’m certain he misses interacting with you all, and the simple
pleasure such communication brings. Christine & Christopher Tilley
2021-09-17 08:16:46 UTC
Written on behalf of Stephen Tilley. He apologises that he can no longer
see or interact with FaceBook/email. The ‘quick surrender to cancer’ is
proving to be exactly that. Any replies we (son/wife) will do our best to
pass on, but at this stage any/all interactions are tiring and frustrating
for him. I’m certain he misses interacting with you all, and the simple
pleasure such communication brings. Christine & Christopher Tilley
Thanks for this, Serena.

Please give him my love, Serena.
Serena Blanchflower
2021-09-17 09:42:44 UTC
Post by Chris
Post by Sally Thompson
Written on behalf of Stephen Tilley. He apologises that he can no longer
see or interact with FaceBook/email. The ‘quick surrender to cancer’ is
proving to be exactly that. Any replies we (son/wife) will do our best to
pass on, but at this stage any/all interactions are tiring and frustrating
for him. I’m certain he misses interacting with you all, and the simple
pleasure such communication brings. Christine & Christopher Tilley
Thanks for this, Serena.
Sincerely Chris
Please give him my love, Serena.
I'm very willing to pass on umra's best wishes to him but, given the
difficulty he's clearly having with communication, I'll do this in more
general terms, rather than sending individual detailed messages.
All great truths begin as blasphemies. (George Bernard Shaw)
Sid Nuncius
2021-09-17 18:38:00 UTC
I'm very willing to pass on umra's best wishes to him but, given the
difficulty he's clearly having with communication, I'll do this in more
general terms, rather than sending individual detailed messages.
Thank you, Serena.
--
Sid
Min
2021-09-17 23:40:34 UTC
I'm very willing to pass on umra's best wishes to him but, given the
difficulty he's clearly having with communication, I'll do this in more
general terms, rather than sending individual detailed messages.
Thank you, Serena.
--
Sid
Thanks, Sally - Serena - please could you pass my sympathy and thanks
to Christine and Christopher for taking the trouble to keep umra
updated at this time. I hope the journey into that good night goes easy
and as painless as possible for Stephen.
Min
Vicky Ayech
Sorry I meant Sally in my post about him.
Sally Thompson
2021-09-17 11:09:04 UTC
Post by Sally Thompson
Written on behalf of Stephen Tilley. He apologises that he can no longer
see or interact with FaceBook/email. The ‘quick surrender to cancer’ is
proving to be exactly that. Any replies we (son/wife) will do our best to
pass on, but at this stage any/all interactions are tiring and frustrating
for him. I’m certain he misses interacting with you all, and the simple
pleasure such communication brings. Christine & Christopher Tilley
Sorry I meant Sally in my post about him.
Well, I wouldn't mind being Serena who seems so calm and lovely and,
indeed, serene, but I was getting worried when two of you called me that!
2021-09-17 12:53:47 UTC
On 17 Sep 2021 11:09:04 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Sally Thompson
Written on behalf of Stephen Tilley. He apologises that he can no longer
see or interact with FaceBook/email. The ?quick surrender to cancer? is
proving to be exactly that. Any replies we (son/wife) will do our best to
pass on, but at this stage any/all interactions are tiring and frustrating
for him. I?m certain he misses interacting with you all, and the simple
pleasure such communication brings. Christine & Christopher Tilley
Sorry I meant Sally in my post about him.
Well, I wouldn't mind being Serena who seems so calm and lovely and,
indeed, serene, but I was getting worried when two of you called me that!
I seem to get the posts in the wrong order and got the one called you
Serena first so replied to that.

It's going to get worse and I have a new computer and B has been
setting it up for me to move over and the worst language from him is
over Agent. I use that for news and mail and he hates it.I will update
it too when I move over. He said rude things about MIRC too and hasn't
done zmud yet :)