This week's spoiler from the DF.
2021-08-28 21:13:57 UTC
Beaters and gun dogs push their way through the brambles, keen to
flush out any lingering guests from the Casey wedding. While their
attention is turned, a determined outsider makes it across the mighty
Am. It's a mysterious woman from Lillian's murky past, who wants to do
business with Justin. She also seems to have some dirt on the Widow
Bellamy and, let's face it, there's a mound of it to be had out there.
Will this mysterious woman put a halt to Justin and Lillian's plans to
invest in their joint future? Meanwhile, Alistair brings havoc into
Jazzer and Tracy's lives, and there's trouble up at the surgery as
Jakob struggles under pressure, hears some unwelcome home truths, and
pulls the plug on an Ambridger's dream.
(This mysterious woman could be interesting)
John Ashby
2021-08-28 21:56:02 UTC
Beaters and gun dogs push their way through the brambles, keen to
flush out any lingering guests from the Casey wedding. While their
attention is turned, a determined outsider makes it across the mighty
Am. It's a mysterious woman from Lillian's murky past, who wants to do
business with Justin. She also seems to have some dirt on the Widow
Bellamy and, let's face it, there's a mound of it to be had out there.
Will this mysterious woman put a halt to Justin and Lillian's plans to
invest in their joint future? Meanwhile, Alistair brings havoc into
Jazzer and Tracy's lives, and there's trouble up at the surgery as
Jakob struggles under pressure, hears some unwelcome home truths, and
pulls the plug on an Ambridger's dream.
(This mysterious woman could be interesting)
Could she be a tigress?

2021-08-29 12:58:25 UTC
Beaters and gun dogs push their way through the brambles, keen to
flush out any lingering guests from the Casey wedding. While their
attention is turned, a determined outsider makes it across the mighty
Am. It's a mysterious woman from Lillian's murky past, who wants to do
business with Justin. She also seems to have some dirt on the Widow
Bellamy and, let's face it, there's a mound of it to be had out there.
Will this mysterious woman put a halt to Justin and Lillian's plans to
invest in their joint future? Meanwhile, Alistair brings havoc into
Jazzer and Tracy's lives, and there's trouble up at the surgery as
Jakob struggles under pressure, hears some unwelcome home truths, and
pulls the plug on an Ambridger's dream.
(This mysterious woman could be interesting)
Could she be a tigress?
john
I don't think we are allowed to have tigers to tea any longer.
2021-08-29 16:39:41 UTC
[...]
Not even in a Lyon’s Corner House? Oiy, Nippy!
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Peter Withey
2021-08-29 08:35:13 UTC
On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 22:13:57 +0100, Vicky Ayech
Post by Vicky Ayech
Beaters and gun dogs push their way through the brambles, keen to
flush out any lingering guests from the Casey wedding. While their
attention is turned, a determined outsider makes it across the mighty
Am. It's a mysterious woman from Lillian's murky past, who wants to do
business with Justin. She also seems to have some dirt on the Widow
Bellamy and, let's face it, there's a mound of it to be had out there.
Will this mysterious woman put a halt to Justin and Lillian's plans to
invest in their joint future? Meanwhile, Alistair brings havoc into
Jazzer and Tracy's lives, and there's trouble up at the surgery as
Jakob struggles under pressure, hears some unwelcome home truths, and
pulls the plug on an Ambridger's dream.
(This mysterious woman could be interesting)
From the cast list either Denise or Nancy, I assume. My memory isn't
as good as it once was but I can't remember either name cropping up
either in Ambridge or when Lillian was exiled to the Channel Islands.
Anybody? or is it aa I assume a completely new storyline dreampt up by
the story planners unrelated to anything that's gone before?
Pete
Mike McMillan
2021-08-29 09:11:31 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Beaters and gun dogs push their way through the brambles, keen to
flush out any lingering guests from the Casey wedding. While their
attention is turned, a determined outsider makes it across the mighty
Am. It's a mysterious woman from Lillian's murky past, who wants to do
business with Justin. She also seems to have some dirt on the Widow
Bellamy and, let's face it, there's a mound of it to be had out there.
Will this mysterious woman put a halt to Justin and Lillian's plans to
invest in their joint future? Meanwhile, Alistair brings havoc into
Jazzer and Tracy's lives, and there's trouble up at the surgery as
Jakob struggles under pressure, hears some unwelcome home truths, and
pulls the plug on an Ambridger's dream.
(This mysterious woman could be interesting)
From the cast list either Denise or Nancy, I assume. My memory isn't
as good as it once was but I can't remember either name cropping up
either in Ambridge or when Lillian was exiled to the Channel Islands.
Anybody? or is it aa I assume a completely new storyline dreampt up by
the story planners unrelated to anything that's gone before?
Card Index???? - Card Index?????!!!! History is Bunk!
--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan